Nailah x (male!summoner)Reader

Nailah: Unclinching Eye

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Queen of Hatari, a desert nation spoken of mostly in legend

Queen of Hatari, a desert nation spoken of mostly in legend. Her eye patch conceals an evil eye.

Weapon

Wolf Queen Fang

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd by [the] number of allies within 2 spaces × 2. (Maximum bonus of +6 to each stat.) At [the]start of [the] turn, if [the] unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if [the] unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If [the] unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

Special

Moonbow

Treats foe's Def/Red as if reduced by 30% during combat.

Quote

"Lonely, are you? Well, don't look to me for comfort. Hah! You should see your face. Have I offended you?"

TITLE

LIGHT MY FIRE

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in my room relaxing. I don't know why I got tea. I guess I was thirsty. Not like I'm complaining. I don't have any work to do.

Knock

Knock

I should've stayed quiet.

"It's Soren. I bring great news."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "What great news can you possibly bring me?"

"We have a newcomer."

"Huh, I guess that is good news." I leaned against the door frame. Meanwhile, he told me the details.

"So her name is Nailah. She's the queen of the desert."

"You should go talk to her."

I deadpanned. "Why?"

"You're the summoner. New heroes are usually introduced to you. Now get going. She's eager to meet you."

I frowned. "Don't say it like that."

"Don't think about like that." He countered. "I'll be off. Enjoy your time."

I groaned. He could've at least told me her location. This castle isn't small. It took a while to find her. Finally, I found her before she slipped off again. Her appearance surprised me. Her hidden eye intrigued me.