Hrìd x (female)Reader

Hrìd: Icy Blade

Fire Emblem Heroes

The eldest prince of Nifl, Kingdom of Ice

The eldest prince of Nifl, Kingdom of Ice. With a steady, calm demeanour, he's always prepared for danger.

Weapons

Gjöll

Grants Atk+3. If a penalty inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and/or a negative status effect (preventing counterattacks or restricting movement) is active on foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot.

Special

Moonbow

Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.

Quote

"As long as I live...I will never forget that I failed in my duty to protect my people and my sisters..."

A/N: Please read the author's note at the end. Quick disclaimer: There is text directly taken from the game, I do not own it. Same with the pictures. All rights go the rightful owner, not me. If you see any words of sections of text in brackets [], it's because I modified the original texts.

TITLE

PHOENIX

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was another heated day in Múspell. (Y/N), the eldest of three was arguing with her father for what seemed to be the fifth time that day.

"Father, you cannot send them out like this! They will be killed!"

"What I decide has nothing to do with you."

"These are my sisters. I will do what is needed to assure their safety."

"Are you attached? Have you forgotten your purpose? You are the rightful sacrifice to the Rite of Flames. Your birthright is to die."

(Y/N) clenched her fist in pure anger, "I know. It is my birthright, not theirs. And for that reason, you will not be sending them to the front."

"Enough!"

Surtur rose from his throne his flames burning harder than before, "I will not hear another word from you. Now get out of my sight before I enact my fury."