Henry x (female)Reader

Henry: Twisted Mind

Fire Emblem Awakening

A dark mage of Plegia with a bright grin and a taste for gruesome in battle

Weapon

Corvus Tome

Grants weapon-triangle advantage against colo[u]rless foes, and inflicts weapon-triangle disadvantage on colo[u]rless foes during combat.

Special

Ignis

Boosts damage by 80% of [the] unit's Def.

Quote

"It's so boring here. Without any Risen, who am I supposed to pluck the arms and legs off of? Flies aren't the same..."

A/N: Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach? Even when he opens his eyes. I can't unsee it. But all that put aside, Reader-san is in Summoner shoes today. So to avoid any confusion, (Y/n) and [Summoner] are the same person. [Summoner] is an alias for quests.

Reference:

Team [Summoner]: your best/main team

Hakkō furea - Luminous Flare

TITLE 

CRAZY ABOUT YOU

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in my office going over battle formations with Robin. New special maps appeared in the area so we needed teams deployed to complete them.

"So I was thinking of having Team [Summoner] sent out for this map in particular," said Robin.

"Isn't that a bit overboard?" I asked.

He pointed at the terrain on the map, "The team consists of [movement type] heroes. They'll be the best to gain ground fast while remaining defence strong."

I looked over a certain area of the map, "There's a line of trees in the center. They might get separated."

"That's not a problem," he replied. "I requested that the heroes in question strengthen their bonds for these quests. Even if they lose track of each other, they won't lose too much strength."

I looked at him impressed, "You thought this through."

"Of course, I take pride in—"

BOOM