Azura x (male!summoner)Reader

Azura: Lady of the Lake

Fire Emblem Fates

An enchanting princess raised in Hoshido who sings in battle to help her allies

Weapon

Sapphire Lance+

If [the] unit has [the] weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If [the] unit has [the] weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.

Special

N/A

Quote

"There's no knowing for how long you and I will be here. So, friend, let's be sure to take care of each other."

TITLE

SONGBIRD

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

(Y/n)'s POV

Usually, I spend the day in my office. Today was sadly no different. Filling in paperwork for hours.

Every time I finished a pile, another would arrive on par with my last signature.
In the end, I didn't leave the room all morning.

I sighed. "At this rate, I'll be here all day again."

Knock

Knock

"Excuse me, (Y/n)? May I have a word?" asked Alfonse.

"Of course," I replied.

Alfonse entered with quite the exhausted look on his face.

"What happened to have you looking like that?"

He sighed and took a seat at my desk, "All the children are extremely energetic today. I'm having trouble keeping up."

I snickered, "The almighty Prince of Askr can't handle a couple of kids? Please, humour me more."

He groaned, "It's not funny in the least. I have other things to do."

"Like paperwork?" I snorted. "You're unbelievable."

"Can you take over in my place?" he pleaded. "I'll do your paperwork for you."

"You've got yourself a deal."

"They're at the training grounds!" he called out before I left. When I got there, it was a mess.

Roy and Marth were going at it like it was their last. Caeda and Lilina were cheering them on. Myrrh, Nath and Tiki were all piled on top of each other. Nino and Elise were intensely staring at each other for some reason. Ylgr and Soleil were running around in circles. They were all screaming and/or shouting. Raigh was off in a corner staring at the chaos happen. My eye twitched.