Alfonse x (gender neutral)Reader

Alfonse: Prince of Askr

A prince of Askr and [a] member of the Order of Heroes

A prince of Askr and [a] member of the Order of Heroes. Kind and serious, and eager to maintain peace.

Weapon

Fólkvangr

At start of [a] turn, if [the] unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+5 for 1 turn.

Special

Sol

Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt.

Quote

"I advise you to not get close to the Heroes. It will just make it harder...should you ever be parted."

Reference:

(a/n): assassin name

A/N: [Summoner] and Reader are two different people. Although [Summoner] doesn't appear, I just want it to be clear.

TITLE

SHATTERED

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Author's POV

"Where is (Y/n)?" asked a voice.

"Resting I believe" answered a much deeper one.

"At this time? The sun is still far from setting."

"Do you understand that their nightly missions keep them well awake, Veronica."

"Pardon me," she sighed. "It slipped my mind. Nonetheless, they have a mission. Wake them up, Bruno."

The man left the study to awaken the sleeping hero. He knocked. It was silent for a few seconds and a loud thud made the mage smirk.

"I assume you're awake, (Y/n)."

The said individual groaned, "I'll be there in a minute."

The mage returned to his sister's side, "They're awake."

"Good..." She dropped her head in her hands, "Do you think it will work?"

"It should without fail. (Y/n) will get attached to the target. Once it is time to exterminate the Prince, it'll be impossible. (Y/n) will return with a stone-cold heart. Just like you wanted."

"That's what I'm worried about," the princess sighed. "If things go too well, I'm afraid we'll lose (Y/n)."

"I do hope I'm not interrupting anything," (Y/n) said entering the room.