Camilla x (male)Reader

Camilla: Tropical Beauty

Fire Emblem Fates

Princess of Nohr who dotes on her sibling Corrin

Princess of Nohr who dotes on her sibling Corrin. She's hoping someone can help her apply tanning oil to protect her skin.

Weapons

Juicy Wave+

If [the] unit's HP ≤ 75% and [...] initiates combat, [the] unit can make a follow-up attack before [the] foe can counterattack.

Special

Draconic Aura

Boosts damage by 30% of units Atk.

Quote

"What a lovely spot. Would you mind if I took a short nap? I'd need you to stay close by, of course... Just for my own peace of mind."

TITLE

MINE & YOURS

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

Author's POV

It was yet another scorching day in Askr. Many of the heroes laid around the castle stripped of their hot and heavy gear.

Although there was someone who was very reluctant to remove any layers. And that was (Y/n). He was in his room all cloaked up. Even though he took the time to change out of his pants and his long-sleeved shirt, he refused to take the cloak off.

Knock

Knock

"Who is it?"

The door swung open with force revealing a certain redhead, "The amazing commander of this outstanding assembly of heroes!"

"What do you want?"

Anna snickered, "Someones in a foul mood."

(Y/n) shuffled of his bed wiping sweat from his brow, "It's so hot and humid everywhere. I feel like I'm breathing in a cloud."

"Maybe taking off your cloak would help," she suggests pulling the material.

(Y/n) smacked her hand away, "I have no intention of revealing my face to anyone."