Michalis x (female)Reader

Michalis: Ambitious King

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem

King of Macedon who had great ambitions for his country

King of Macedon who had great ambitions for his country. Murdered his father. Brother to Minerva and Maria.

Weapon

Hauteclere

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1).

Special

Blazing Thunder

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near the target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

Quote

"You, Summoner! You think me your puppet? You will never control me. I will defy you at every turn."

Please read the author's note at the end.

TITLE

AMBITIOUS QUEEN

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

(Y/n)'s POV

My bag of orbs was slung over my shoulder. I was on my way to summon a hero. Yes, a hero. So I only had 5 orbs with me.

I placed the orbs in the area and watched the 5 empty spaces glow to life.

"Looks like I got a decent spread today."

One green space, two blue ones, one red and one silver.

"I guess, I'll go with green." I confirmed my choice and waited for the new hero to appear. When the light fadded, I was met with a tall man. Long red hair, dressed in black, hand on his hip. He looked around clearly displeased, "Where am I?"

"I can be of help for that. You are in Askr. I am (Y/n) also known as [Summoner]."

"Why am I here?" he growled.

I sighed, "I summoned you. Now follow me, I will introduce you to the others."

He didn't look happy that I was ordering him around.

"Where are you taking me, Summoner?"

"It's (Y/n). I'm taking you to the castle. It's where the Order of Heroes is stationed.".