Joshua x (female!beast)Reader

Joshua: Tempest King

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stone

 A mercenary who loves to gamble

A mercenary who loves to gamble. He has an evasive, almost aggravating personality.

Weapon

Audhulma

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). Grants Res+5.

Special

N/A

Quote

"The way I see it, there are two ways to look at gambling. Sure, you could lose all your money... But you could also consider that paying your tuition! After all, losing is a valuable life lesson, innit?"

TITLE

TREASURE

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

Reference

(h/c): hair colour

Author's POV

You woke up alone in your cave. It was yet another day of solitude added to your life. Every day you walked out hoping to meet someone. And every day you went to sleep desolated.

How you got here? You had no clue. One day you woke up and you were there.

You sat on a rock near the shore looking at the vast body of blue. "It's so beautiful and yet, looking at it makes me sad."

Your island was so isolated. It would be a miracle if anyone found it. Having nothing to do, you shifted to your beast form. You were a beautiful wolf with (h/c) fur. You had a light blue gem that was encrusted on your forehead. You were truly a beauty. You stretched your body then rested your head on your paws.

Will I ever escape this life of solitude?

Taking a final glance at your cerulean prison you closed your eyes to rest. Little did you know you'd soon meet an interesting person.

During this time out at sea, Jakob was sailing out with his crew. Well, his teammates and a few other people that worked on the ship. Wanting to know more about the land beyond the sea, the Order of Heroes deployed several ships.

It had already been two days since departure. Joshua was more than happy to be on board. He couldn't wait to see the treasures that awaited him.

"What do you think we'll find, Joshua?" asked his leader.