Tibarn x (female!heron laguz)Reader

Tibarn Lord of the Air

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

King of Phoenicis, the nation of the hawk laguz

King of Phoenicis, the nation of the hawk laguz. [He] leads his people by dint and overwhelming fighting ability.

Weapons

Hawk King Claw

Grants Atk+3. If foe's HP = 100% and if unit initiates combat, [the] unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. At [the] start of [a] turn, if [the]unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if [the] unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If [the] unit transforms, [the] unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If [the] unit transforms, grants Atk+2.

Special

Dragonic Aura

Boosts damage by 30% of [the] unit's Atk.

Quote

"The wind may not have a voice but it speaks to me all the same. Even in a new world, it tells me a great deal."

TITLE

MY DEAR

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

Author's POV

The morning sun rose into the sky awakening the world for a new day. Tibarn had left his room to fly around. To relax a bit. He soared through the clouds looking at nature below. But something caught his attention or rather someone. He flew closer and was surprised to see a woman, with stunning white wings.

"She must be a heron laguz," he thought. "But what is she doing so far from home?"

He didn't notice but the strong beat of his wings created a breeze. You were surprised to see him suddenly approach you.

It didn't help that he was quite big. You were intimidated. You opened your wings ready to fly off.

"Wait! I'm not here to hurt you."

You were unsure but stayed put regardless.

"Who are you?" He asked. "I can tell by your wings that you're not from here."

"It is common courtesy to give one's name before asking."

He chuckled, "I suppose so. My name is Tibarn."

You immediately bowed realizing he's royalty, "My apologies for being rude."

He didn't look bothered by the fact. "You don't need to worry about such formalities. May I know your name?"