Kliff x (female!ljósálfr)Reader

Kliff: Curious Spirit

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Alm's childhood friend from Ram Village

Alm's childhood friend from Ram Village. Loves learning and hungers to see more of the world.

Weapon

Sagittae

At [the] start of combat, if foe's Atk ≥ unit's Atk+5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.

Special

Growing Light

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

Quote

"Being a summoner sounds like it's pretty interesting. Mind if we switch jobs for a day? Yes, I'm kidding."

TITLE

FLUTTER OF MY HEART

A/N: I don't own the picture. Feel free to modify to your favourite colour.

Reference
(f/c): favourite colour

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Author's POV

Kliff was out exploring as usual. With his trusty pen and notepad, he engraved all the new things he discovered.

Today he felt like going to the village square. Although he'd already been there, he was still intrigued by the various shops displayed.

His eyes wandered around each one. Just as he left the crazy center, a shop in particular, piqued his interest. An elderly woman was selling what appeared to be jewelry. Kliff approached the bedazzled stand with open eyes.

"Welcome young man. Can I interest you in any of these items?"

Kliff surveyed through them all and one caught his eye.

"I see that pendant has caught your eye."

Kliff gently held the item examining it further, "It's beautiful just like the others. And yet, I can't take my eyes off it."

"Would you like it?"

Kliff patted his pockets and they were empty, "I'm sorry. I have no money."