Ryoma x (female)Reader

Ryoma: Peerless Samurai

Fire Emblem Fates

The eldest prince of Hoshido, who wields the legendary blade Raijinto

Weapon

Raijinto

[The] [u]nit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Special

Astra

Boosts damage dealt by 150%

Quote

"I advise you to meditate each day, [ Summoner ]. It quells bad thoughts and promotes the best ones."

For more information visit the Gamepedia web page:

Ryoma: Peerless Samurai

Quick A/N: I do not own any of the pictures or videos. The picture is your first outfit for the first dance. If outfits are pre-given, feel free to change the hairstyle to your hair length, texture, colour, etc. The second part of the video corresponds to your dance with Ryoma. Have fun imagining him dancing with you.

TITLE 

STRUCK

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

(Y/N)'s POV

"Repeat that sequence!"

"One more time!"

"From the top!"

"Princess (Y/N), keep your arms straighter!"

If she yells one more time, I'm losing it.

"Princess!"

"What" I snapped. I was on my final nerve.

The instructor jumped back in fright, "I apologize for my insolence. But the Emperor has insisted that the dance be perfect for the prince."

I sighed and waved her off walking out of the room. This was the fifth hour of the day that I spent practicing that passionless choreography and I was sick of it. I refused to practice any longer. I retreated to my room and ordered my servants to draw me a bath.

"Tch, that hag is never coming back in these walls." I was pealing my sweat-drenched clothes from my body when Felicia walked in.

"Your bath is ready, Princess (Y/N)," she said with a bow.