Chapter 3

"Hermione! I'm here-woah!" Ron carried a huge pile of chocolate frogs with two mugs of butterbeers with him. Hermione saved the drinks before chocolate frogs scattered everywhere.

"Oh, Ron!" she bend over and pick up the food before any second years stole it.

"Thanks, Hermione." Ron smiled and brushed his robes before the fifth graders yelled at him to sit down.

"I didn't see Harry just now, did you wish him luck?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah I did, it's starting now!" he said excitedly. From far away, Lee Jordan announced the players and his voice boomed across the pitch. Everyone whooped and cheered ,for the teams ,and mostly, Harry and Draco. 

Again,who wouldn't cheer for Harry? Maybe some dark wizards out there only. The whole Hogwarts students does. "And now-the captain of gryffindor team- THE FAMOUS HARRY JAMES POTTER EVERYBODY!" Lee Jordan screamed at the top of his lungs until Professor Bradford glared at him and he continue the names. The crowd went berserk , even the slytherins, especially girls from that house keeps sending love letters and chocolates to Harry,which Ginny ripped and throw those away. 

Oh, she almost forgot. After the war, Draco went around and apolagised to the people he made fun of and the victims he bullied before. Almost everyone accepted his apology, and to add on some spice- people think he's a good guy and even handsome. Those weird rumors that Hermione heard from the Hufflepuffs girls said he was ranked the number one hottest student in Hogwarts. Sure ,even she had to admit it. He'd grown a little taller and his hair went longer. He even had that push back hairstyle to make him look even more handsome.

"Hey,isn't that Malfoy? Gosh, he'd grown so handsome. "A gryffindor girl squealed behind Hermione. "You should totally look at him with his broomstick and robes, so cool." her friend exclaimed. 

Ron turned and take out his wand. "Silence,you blondies. Or I'll frogeto you!"

"Ron, we are not turning students into frogs again. Let's leave them alone."Hermione grabbed his arm and he lowered his wand. "And finally- Draco Malfoy, known as the hottest male student in Hogwarts and slytherin quidditch captain! Welcome!" 

Hermione couldn't hear anymore. From every side,girls screamed and shouted his name.

"IT'S MALFOY ,LOOK AT HIM, JULIET ! THAT'S HIM!" the girl screamed once again and Ron threw a half-eaten chocolate frog at her blond hair,clumps of it stick to some strands. Hermione was glad that they hadn't start a food fight. 

"CAPTAINS,SHAKE HANDS AND -LET THE MATCH BEGIN!"  Brooms flew everywhere and Hermione unwrapped some chocolate frogs and frown a little when she got Dumbledore's card. She really missed him. Her eyes darted to Harry, hovering above the air and avoided getting hit by a bludger. 

"Wow, at least those snakes play fairly now." Ron said. "Yeah, Harry seemed a little nervous, he keeps adjusting himself on the broom and wiping his forehead."

Ron sipped his butterbeer. "Well last night I woke up because of frogs chasing me-"

"Ron,what is with you and frogs?" 

"Nothing. Anyways ,I woke up and Harry swooped past me, his firebolt striking me in the face.Fortunately, my face still looked handsome as ever. So I screamed at him to stop and he told me how worried he was about not having the talent to fly anymore and the weight of people's expectations."

"He was worried?I-I didn't know. People always said, as long as Harry is in the team, Gryffindor always wins. Sure, he can be relaxed now, but Quidditch is one thing he would always worry about."

"Uh huh, look !George almost got hit ! Aw man, my big brother has never been the same ever since -Fred is gone."

"Yeah-but sometimes we have to move on. It's hard ,but -your're forced to." 

A chaser from Slytherin ducked the flying bludger and it flew inside the goal. "20 points to Slytherin !"Lee Jordan screamed through the microphone. 

A beater from Gryffindor slipped off their broom while another got knock out unconsciously. Gryffindor was losing. But they couldn't hate on the slytherins, for it was played fairly. Ron held up his binoculars and squeezed his eyes. "The SNITCH !"he threw his hands and cheered with Hermione. 

Two figures, red and green,zig zag across the players. A name-chanting war begin as people shouted HARRY or DRACO. It was the second most loudest match Hermione had been,for the world quidditch cup stood number one for her.

The match continued as everyone's heads tilt to the direction where the seekers race each other to get the snitch. 

Ron drived his attention to her. He took her hand suprisingly, and stared deeply into her chocolate brown eyes. She could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment already. The screaming seem to be temporarily muted. 

"Hermione ,"he begin,"I want to tell you something. It's kind of important."

Her heart pounded loudly in her rib cage. It looked like it wanted to break free. "Uh-what? What is it that important that you need to tell me ?" she couldn't control her curiosity. 

"It's nothing ,really -but all this time I've always find you amazing and all, being an insufferable know-it-all ,a good friend and just-everything, Hermione."

"Ron, that's beautiful.But we're in a match right now."she didn't stop to take a look at her surroundings. 

"SHSHS, I'm not done yet. And I'm really glad that you are here with me,keeping and standing my annoyance for seven years. You're more than a best friend to me ,you know that right? "

Hermione nodded her head aggressively. She was itching to know what he wanted. 

"We don't get to appreciate this wonderful moment like this so -I'm taking the chance."

"Huh?What are you-"Ron wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. Right in front of the whole Gryffindor students. 

Everyone squealed and whispered excitedly at each other. Ron let go and smiles like an idiot. "Ron! Seriously!"Hermione smiled and hissed. Everyone started to tease them until a second grader screamed- "MALFOY CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" and that made everyone's attention go back. The crowd stand up and dance around, getting insane. 

"WEASLEY KISSED GRANGER ,EVERYBODY!" Dean Thomas laughed and pointed at them just as Draco's broom swept by. His head turned to Ron and Hermione and his eyebrows went down. It was like the snitch he was holding was the saddest memory he'd have in his life. 

Hermione shrieked  as Draco fly right into a bludger, hitting his arm that supported his weight on the broom and he fell off, his hand still clutch onto the snitch. Everyone watch as he dropped free fall to the pitch.