Chapter 7

Hermione woke up to the sound of crookshanks purring loudly next to her. She grabbed a mirror and frowned at her hair that became a  rat's nest. Pulling on her robes, she took a fresh parchment and a feather with her. Today was Malfoy last day and Professor McGonagall arranged her to follow Mr Malfoy everywhere to make sure he was safe.

*******

"How's your sleep ? " Ron asked her immediately as she reach the Great Hall. 

"It ws okay." Hermione tried to sound as casual as she could. She was guilty for kissing someone else even if she was force to. Hermione wanted to burst out crying, but she held it in. 

"Must've been terrible to follow that ferret,doesn't it?" Ron sipped his pumpkin juice from his goblet. 

"Yeah.It does. And I have to bring the tray of food for him."Hermione grabbed several sandwiches, biscuits ,some baked sausages and left for the infirmary again. 

She was heading to the bed and she heard Pansy Parkinson talking.She didn't want to be in a bad mood this early morning. 

"Draco,aren't you going to eat?I've brought you some freshly baked pancakes. "

"Wow,they look absolutely fantastic. But I think someone is bringing me my breakfast, Panny."

"Oh. "she look at the food sadly. "I see." 

"Pansy,I-" 

"I see what you mean. You're tired, are't you?Having such a horrible girlfriend all the time. Bet you wanted some girl who can cook great food and be there for you all the time. "

"What?No! I've never wanted anyone else before. You've got it all wrong." 

"Yeah, right.I'm tired of you. Goodbye." Pansy bursted into tears and turned around to walk away.Draco grabbed her hand and his eyes turned into a lighter shade of gray. 

"Pansy, what happen? You can tell me." 

"It's not going to work out,Draco. Sorry." and with that,Pansy stormed off,her face red and her eyes sting with fresh tears pouring out. 

"Don't leave me!Pansy-oh what did I do?" Draco ignored Madam Pomfrey's calls and chased after her. Hermione dropped the tray of food on the hospital bed sided table and chased after the lovebirds. 

Hermione soon gave up. She followed them until she lost track and became lost herself too.

Where could they be? She tried recalling where they usually hang out but she never really cared to know.

Hermione spent half of her day searching here and there, but with no valid. It is time to check one particular place right now.

She tucked her wand safely in her robes and walk down to the dungeons. She reached the slytherin common room and clenched her fists together.

Hermione knocked on the door as hard as she can, incase the slytherins decided to ignore whoever who forgets the password. No one came to answer.

Hermione think she was going to scream and blast off the entire wall just to get in. She already have all the spells she need in her mind to do so. But being Head Girl, she needed to think of the consequences.

Hermione kicked the door with her small and weak foot, and waited again. She heard voices inside.

"Who the bloody hell is outside? Don't tell me someone forgot the password!"

"Go open the door!"

"You do it, Bullstrode!"

"Shut up, greengrass. Do it if you're so clever!"