Chapter 82 [Bring You to See Flowers]

Lin Mengya who had completely lost her appetite got up and went to sit down by her study table to start reading a book.

Baiji and Baishao looked at each other and began to laugh to themselves secretly.

The princess they served was really something else.

Why should everything she ate not taste sour? If there was a bottle of vinegar inside her heart, how could she taste anything sweet?

With an empty stomach, Lin Mengya felt totally weak.

She would not have a sleepless night if Long Tianhao did not come to her last night.

Sob, sob, she was having a terrible headache and feeling all dizzy!

"Who had provoked our little woman here? Look at the deep furrows on your forehead. They could crush some mosquitoes to death."

Qinghu's voice sounded from within the room.

Lin Mengya lifted her head and saw that guy coming to life once again.

After Qinghu fully recovered from his injuries, he had turned into a much more mature man with poise.

He always pulled a straight face in front of outsiders.

He would only show his cheeky self when he was with Lin Mengya.

Lin Mengya was suffering from a serious headache and could not be bothered about Qinghu.

She simply threw a glance at him and continued reading the book in her hand.

"Who are you mad at, lass?"

Early this morning, Qinghu could already sense jealousy in the air.

It was no wonder that the servants in the courtyard refused to enter Lin Mengya's room, so this was the reason.

Lin Mengya could not be bothered to respond to Qinghu's rhetorical question. Although no one else would have known of Long Tianhao's visit the night before, this cunning fox definitely knew.

"Common, don't be upset. How about I get rid of that woman for you?"

To Qinghu, all people could only put under two categories.

One category was those, whom he could kill, the other was those whom he could not for the moment. Lin Mengya was the only exception. Apart from her, everyone in the world could be eliminated.

"You are always talking about killing who and who. Aren't you afraid of being captured by the rulers? I'm concerned that you pollute my place."

Said Lin Mengya with a frustrated tone, frowning. It seemed a good idea for her to rest a little more.

"Hehe. Except you, who can subdue me? Come on, stop being upset. How about I bring you out to have some fun?"

Qinghu was making funny faces just so that he could cheer Lin Mengya up a little.

"I'm sorry. I need to catch up with my much-needed sleep right now."

Lin Mengya felt as if her head was going to explode. Why was this guy so chatty today? It seemed necessary for her to get her hands on some dumb-inducing medication from Baili Rui right now.

"You can't really get rid of your headache by taking a nap here. Come; let me bring you to a good place where you can have a better sleep."

Before Lin Mengya came out with excuses, Qinghu stretched out to carry her in his arms.

"Hey, it's not appropriate for a man to be so close to a woman!"

Lin Mengya struggled to break free and her expression was that of dismay and embarrassment.