Chapter 125 [Completely Fool Them]

Vice Princess Dugu ordered some men to splash cold water onto the girls.

"Splash!" The bodies of the three girls trembled with cold.

The effect of the drug was wearing off and the three girls' eyes gradually came back to life.

"Who exactly are you?"

The Crown Prince asked, looking down at the girls from his seat.

However, those three girls stared at him blankly and even started to giggle.

"What's happening?"

What happened was completely out of the Crown Prince's expectations. He could only stare at these women behaving as if they were out of their mind.

"Ah bah— ah bah ah bah—"

The girls opened their mouths to speak but the sounds they made were not intelligible. They continued giggling, crawling on the floor, and even started drooling.

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince, this... this is..."

Vice Princess Dugu was a little taken aback. She was puzzled as to how these women became berserk.

"Don't you dare try to be funny in front of the Crown Prince!"

Bellowed the Crown Prince, enraged. However, the three girls seemed unshaken but continued drooling and creeping all over the floor.

"Your Highness, they appear to be totally out of their minds!"

Lord Zhang wiped away his cold sweat on his forehead because the Crown Prince was obviously in a foul mood now.

"Out of their minds? Men, send for the imperial physician."

The Crown Prince was furious. He had through much effort managed to find these girls who were supposedly in Long Tianhao's hands. How outrageous for them to be out of their minds.

Even if they were insane, he thought, he had to force some useful information out of their mouth somehow.

The imperial physician from the Crown Prince's mansion hurried over to check on the three women. When he was done, he replied to Crown Prince with an uneasy expression on his face.

He said, "Your Highness, the Crown Prince, they had all gone crazy and been poisoned such that they've lost their voice."

With a "bang!", the Crown Prince slammed his fist hard onto the table next to him.

The impact was so great that cracks appeared at the edges and corners of the table.

His once handsome face was now twisted due to his intense fury.

"What did you say? Is there no medication that can make them well again?"

After hesitating for a moment, the imperial physician nodded helplessly.

These three girls were utterly out of their mind. The physician could tell that they would not be able to live long judging from the silver needle he used on them a moment ago, not to mention a full recovery which was impossible.

"Useless things! A bunch of useless things!"

The Crown Prince had totally lost it. He wondered why the people working for him were all a bunch of useless fellows, who either could not succeed in the tasks entrusted to them or they upset his plans.

"Please calm down, Your Highness. There's something which I hesitate to tell you."

Vice Princess Dugu gave the imperial physician an indicative look and immediately, the physician took his medical kit and excused himself.