Chapter 103 [Do Not Be Rude]

Lin Mengya could guess whom that frivolous and rude voice was coming from.

As expected, it was Hu Lunan, who was clad in luxurious apparels.

What was worrying to Lin Mengya was how intimate he was with the Crown Prince.

Since when did these two men become so intimate?

They must be in partnership to carry out some evil plans together. She did not believe that anything good can result from them collaborating.

"Long time no see, Princess Yu."

Hu Lunan walked up to Lin Mengya. Although he was all smiles, Lin Mengya could sense that he was up to something no good.

She turned to walk towards Long Tianhao, ignoring Hu Lunan's greetings.

Regardless of what they were up to, Lin Mengya was determined to upset their plans.

Just wait and see!

"We ought to be careful. Hu Lunan was the one to suggest coming for this hunting trip. The guards around Mount Lingju were also the Crown Prince's men.

The Prince's quiet words of warning to Lin Mengya felt heartwarming.

Long Tianhao was always so sweet to her, always taking everything into consideration for her sake.

She nodded in response. Even without Long Tianhao's warning, she would make sure that she trod every step with caution.

The princes and the nobles were not the only ones invited for this hunting trip, in fact, many of the officials in the courts had also come along, even bringing along their families.

By chance, Lin Mengya spotted Elder Sister Yueting, who was wearing a long, white dress, making her look even more feminine and beautiful.

When Yueting saw Lin Mengya, she smiled at her warmly as if greeting her.

"Do you like Miss Yue?"

Lin Mengya's interaction with Yueting did not escape Long Tianhao's eyes.

Subconsciously, Long Tianyu's eyes were always drawn towards Lin Mengya whenever she was by his side.

When he saw the look of delight in Lin Mengya's eyes whenever she saw Miss Yue, strangely, Long Tianhao would feel a thrill too.

It seemed that whenever she was happy, likewise he would feel happy.

"She is my future sister-in-law. Moreover, Elder Sister Yueting is gentle and beautiful. Who wouldn't like her?"

Lin Mengya certainly adored her Elder Sister Yueting. She had also managed to contact her brother through Uncle Yue.

She was sure that Elder Sister Yueting would soon become part of her family.

"I believe you will also grow to like Linlang. She is also a gentle and virtuous girl."

Long Tianhao spoke of Linlang as if they were really familiar with each other.

Lin Mengya felt a stab in her heart at the mention of Linlang, but she kept a straight face and said with a whisper,

"I'm looking forward to meeting this Princess Linlang."

She took a sip of the wine from the cup. Although it was supposed to be good wine, it tasted especially bitter now.

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince, what shall have as a good omen for this hunting trip?"

Since this was supposedly a casual feast, the rules were not hard and fast.