Chapter 109 [Snow, the Wolf Pup]

Sry for not updating for so long guys. Imma give u all a massive update as compensation today!!!! Luv yewww all, so take care and stay safe guys 😘
________________________________

"Woo, woo..." the pup was obviously starving, and it started scuttling once it was put in Lin Mengya's arms.

Lin Mengya felt her heart melted when she touched the soft fur of the pup.

"Baizhi, will you bring me some milk? This little guy must be starving."

The pup was only slightly larger than her palm and it had watery eyes. It obviously did not understand what was happening.

"Can we keep it and raise it, Your Highness?"

Somehow, Lin Mengya was moved with sympathy.

This little guy was so pitiful to have lost its parents when it was still so tiny. Moreover, it was so adorable that Lin Mengya could not bear to put it down.

"It is, however, a wolf after all. What if it attacks you one day?"

Long Tianhao had his reservations about giving the wolf to Lin Mengya to keep.

Wolves were not loyal like dogs, especially this species of wolf, the snow wolf, was one of the most intelligent creatures.

If it ever were to attack Lin Mengya, he would not be able to stop it in time.

"Rest assured, I'll be very cautious. Moreover, I can see that this little guy is very intelligent. I'm sure it would be able to tell who treats it well."

Lin Mengya refused to let go of the pup, so soft in her hands.

It was indeed an intelligent little creature. It was holding on to Lin Mengya's hand with a tiny fleshy paw and continually licking it.

In a moment, it brought out Lin Mengya's maternal instinct and the delicate heart of a young girl.

It was such an adorable little creature, so adorable that Lin Mengya was unable to bring herself to put it down.

"Alright, l guess you could keep it."

Long Tianhao had expected that Lin Mengya would like it very much. The pup was so intelligent that it could sense that Lin Mengya would be the one to sustain its life, and immediately started whimpering to Lin Mengya.

"So cute! Where did this puppy come from, Miss?"

Lin Mengya carried the pup as she sat back down on her seat when her four maidservants crowded around her.

Their little hands took turns to stroke the fur of the wolf pup.

"This is not a puppy, but a wolf pup."

Strangely, after being in Lin Mengya's hand for a little while, the pup appeared so docile, staring innocently with a pair of big round eyes.

Lin Mengya's words did not deter others to shrink back from the pup.

This little wolf pup was very adorable after all. Although it was a wolf, it looked so docile and lovable.

"Let's give it a name."

After they brought the pup back to their tent, it started feeding quietly on the dish of milk.

Lin Mengya pondered for a while and thought the Snow would be an apt name for this little guy.

"What about 'Snow'?Let's keep it in our courtyard and raise it there."

Lin Mengya's decision shocked the four maidservants so much so that their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. She must be kidding to even think about rearing a wolf in their courtyard.