-15- Lonely Cabin

"Faith?" Cullen called as he peeked around the furniture in the room, hoping she was just playing a trick on him and hiding rather than actually slipping away. After checking behind all the furniture he entered the other room of the hut, his eyes landing on a large king sized bed that lay in the centre of the room, the head board against one of the few windows in the room. A fair amount of light was flooding through the old drapery from the low hanging full moon, it's silvery white colour amplifying it's brightness.

Flashbacks of his time in the circle with her flooded back when Templar's had been pulling mages from their rooms one night as a defensive measure against blood magic users where accusations had been placed. He had checked her room and all her favourite areas that she usually hung out at with her friends, not finding her at any of them. He had even disobeyed orders from his captains and gone I tot he rooms where the mages has been locked away to make sure she hadn't been accused. The fear of her being killed for false accusations had almost driven him to tears and into a rage when other Templar's had tried to hinder his search for her. That same fear and overwhelming urge to have her in his sights flooded back, his teeth biting nervously at his lower lip.

There was a small ruffle from somewhere behind him, his body tensing as he spun around. He had no time to react as he was tackled onto the bed, his back hitting the soft surface as blonde hair clouded his vision. Getting his bearings once more he realized Faith was now seated on top of him, her thighs resting at his sides. She smiled down to him like a cat that had just caught a bird, her hair a mess atop her head from the tackle.

"Did I scare you?" She giggled, her hands resting in the centre of his chest as she examined him.

"Yeah, I was worried something had happened." He replied feeling his face heat up as she shifted her weight, rubbing herself against him for a moment.

"You worry way too much about me Cullen. I'm more than capable of protecting myself and others around me, I am a mage after all." She gave him a testing look as his cheeks and ears began to turn a light shade of pink, the corners of her lips curling upwards. "Are you alright with me sitting like this on you?" She moved her hips from side to side slightly watching as his eyes struggled to remain on her, threatening to roll back in his head at the sensation. He gave a small weak nod before he let out a small huff of air.

Cullen tried to contain himself as she smiled down to him knowing exactly what she was doing to him, his hands landing in her thighs as he squeezed them gently. Throwing her head back Faith pulled at the band that held her hair up in the bun, shaking out her hair as it was released from it's hold. "Faith-" He started but was instantly silenced by her lips as they crashed into his, her body fitting perfectly against his as she pushed against him, her hands running through his hair. He couldn't help but moan against her mouth as she devoured his, letting her pelvis grind against his. He felt his pants grow tighter as she became more dominant, her teeth grazing his bottom lip before she pulled away just enough for their noses to still be touching.

"I've been thinking about doing that since the night in the tent." She breathed, her lips swollen and dark from the rough kissing.

"Really?" Cullen muttered, his eyes half lidded as pleasure from chills and pulses consumed him. Faith gave a small nod before she bit her bottom lip, his gaze drawn to it instantly.

"I was serious about continuing it later." She giggled, letting her fingers trace his chest before heading down towards his waist where she was seated. She could see the lust in his eyes but also the fear, it was clear to her he had never done anything like this with anyone. She was not the most experienced with the subject either but she knew where to start, her nose nuzzling his softly as she looked into his eyes.