Chapter (1) It all begins.

It was a day from hell but for a demon lord it was just his lucky day. Galm one was all getting ready for takeoff riding his fancy RAFALE M jet while Pixy was riding his old folk F-15 Eagle. Galm two (Pixy) said “The Belkan war had ended Buddy”. Galm one didn’t reply, he felt something wrong would happen. Galm two said “It’s just a peaceful check; smile for a while please nothing will go wrong this time”. Galm replied sadly “Pixy, remember, it was all a peaceful check, then it turned to a hell dog fight”. Galm two said “HAHA, don’t worry Galm one, nothing will go wrong this time, we both survived the Belkan war so it would be easy to survive a peaceful check”. Galm two was happy, and excited, he was able to fly with Galm one once more but this time with him.

They reached the destination; it was all smoky and weird. Galm one said “I feel there is something wrong”. Galm two said “i’ll go check Galm one”. Galm one said “Just don’t leave like the last time Galm two”. Galm two replied saying “HAHA, don’t worry I won’t leave again”. They both heard a voice saying “Oh well, i can’t believe my eyes look what we have here it is the Demon Lord himself, here we meet again, above this very sky”. Galm one said “Did you hear that sound pixy?!”  Galm two replied “Yes, just in case be ready to fight”. Galm one “Who are you?” The sound appeared again saying “Oh i am sad now i thought you would recognize my voice Cipher, so you didn’t and i have to reveal myself ,sadly, i am your worst nightmare Cipher, don’t expect to survive this time, I will shoot you down, simple as that”. Galm one said “yeah right, I guess random fighter; you don’t know me well enough”. The fighter replied saying “No i do, better than you can imagine, i flew with you several times”.

All in a sudden Galm one heard Galm two saying “I am going down, I got shot down, I repeat I got shot down”. The fighter said “ Pixy, I was all done cause of you, I lost everything, the girl I love, my career, my ideas,  my believes, and my life, cause of saving the guy you wanted to shoot down, I call that Payback pixy.”  Galm one was sure that he had heard that voice before, but he just couldn’t remember when or where, and once he did he said in a shock “PJ?!” The fighter replied “Yes Galm one, it's PJ, the guy that saved your miserable life and you didn’t even bother yourself to look for him, or even send a rescue team”. Galm one said “I never thought that you would survive after all, I saw the jet crashing with my own eyes”. PJ replied “yeah, maybe your blind, I managed to eject the jet in the last seconds before the crash, and waited for you now I am hunting you down”. PJ shot 2 missiles on Galm one, but as usual it was easy for Galm one to avoid both missiles saying “HA, if you kept shooting like that you will run out of missiles before you shoot me down, so is that what you got PJ?”

PJ laughed hard, Galm one had been wondering why he was laughing. PJ said “Just don’t go to conclusions so fast look in front of you Galm”. Galm one got shocked the same missiles were coming across him, and there was no time to avoid it, how could just two missiles stay for long in the air? Galm one ejected the jet in the last seconds hearing PJ saying “Wow, I thought you would be a stronger opponent, but as it seems you are just a lucky guy that got no skills”. Galm one as he was going down with his parachute looking at PJ’s jet he noticed something weird, there was a flag at the tail of the jet for a foreign country the flag colors were Red, yellow and grey with a black jet in the middle.