Chapter (5) Love over the sky.

Captain said “As it seems, Belka is back, and they are fighting strongly to get their pride back, your mission Galm team is to cover our ground forces with the less damage possible as they go through belka to check what’s going on”.

Galm team got ready for takeoff. Galm one was riding F-22 raptor jet while Galm two loved classics as she was riding F-16 there is another reason why she was riding an F-16 jet, that PJ used to ride that jet. Galm one said “Another mission, another fight, another day from hell, another blood, and soul getting ripped today”. Galm two said “Nice words cipher, but you know, it’s just a mission for god’s sake, we are defending Ustio and peace all over the allies area, and so the reason we are fighting for makes us good after all”. Galm one replied “Yeah, right”.

The mission begun, it was a very tough mission for both the Galm team and the enemy air forces, it was known that what is left for belka was their air force no ground forces was left, that what the allies thought. The ironic part was that there was a fight in the sky and those who were on the ground didn’t know that there was a war up their heads. It was known that Belka was under the allies territory and control, so either Ustio or Yokotbinia decided to move their massive army across Belka got nothing suspicious at all, it was their rights after all.

The enemy forces retreated saying “The myth is true, the demon lord is still alive, and he is back to revenge, and kill us all, retreat we are not ready to lose another fight, jet or even a single pilot”. The Galm team tried to follow them, so they know where was that last resistance base, so they shoot it and the war ends, but wars never ends that easily.

Two enemies showed up on the radar of both of the Galm team. The enemies were riding SU-47 PAK FA. then one of those enemies said “Not today Galm one, trust me not today, you will not know where the base is, today, maybe another day or you might dream about it”. Galm one said “Oh that voice again, either its PJ or all the Belkan fighters sounds the same”. Galm two said “PJ, what PJ is alive, Cipher why you didn’t tell me, PJ oh god you're alive, i, i remember that sound so well”. PJ said “Julie, i, i, i can’t believe my ears is that really you, i thought i would never be able to hear your voice again”. Galm one got confused that Julie knew PJ and if she did why she didn’t tell him in the first place, Galm had either one of the two choices either he kills PJ and the other fighter and end this war or just let it go this time.

Galm one was a fighter that got no feelings, Cipher was just a character inside of Galm one that got feelings more like a human inside a machine, Cipher inside Galm one, in air it was Galm one “THE COLD KILLING MACHINE”, but on the ground it was Cipher “THE HUMAN”, but once he heard Julie crying after hearing PJ's voice, he felt with a strange feeling, it was the first time for Cipher to replace Galm one in air. So he decided not to shoot. PJ said “Cipher, for the sake of meeting Julie, I’ll let you live this time” Pj's voice sounded so sure that he was going to shoot Cipher like the last time if he got into a dogfight with him.

Galm one's reply was a bit weird for both Julie and PJ, he didn’t say any word just gave PJ his back and went towards the base. PJ thought about shooting Cipher from his back, it was a chance to defeat cipher, and end his life, no way that Cipher could avoid a missile moving across his jet from the back, the chance of surviving was just too low. PJ moved his hands on the shooting button saying “Just one shot, one shot and all of this will end, just for revenge”, but he couldn’t shoot Cipher from his back as he knew if he did then that wouldn’t be fair, “He will not enjoy it”.

The other fighter said at that time “Why didn’t you shoot him it was going to be over we would have turned this war for our favor” PJ replied “I am the leader and i decide whoever i shoot whenever i feel like doing it, so you better stop asking questions and get ready for landing”.  Julie was moving slowly towards the base in a shock thinking about what happened earlier, she even landed 15 minutes after Galm one had landed.

Once she landed and got off her jet while her tears were falling on her beautiful face, she saw Cipher standing beside his jet as if he was waiting for someone, she didn’t know if he was waiting for her or maybe someone else. She found Cipher moving towards her then suddenly he hugged her without saying a single word. Julie got shocked, it has been known that Cipher was a cold blooded person, which means he never shows any sort of feelings. Julie felt the love and heard Cipher's heart beats it sounded like a symphony of a beautiful masterpiece of music.