Chapter (6) Truth.

We may consider that Cipher & Julie were dating at that time, but in fact it was not officially dating no one of them revealed his feelings to the other by saying “I love you”, so they both just kept their feelings in their hearts. Everything was just fine until the 20th of September.

Captain said “Your mission Galm team is to eliminate enemy jets in the round table, no mistakes are allowed and good luck Galm team”. Galm one feelings of “Something wrong will happen” never fails. After Galm team took off, Galm one riding an SU-35 terminator while Galm two was riding the old classical F-16 Block 52. The Galm team were heading towards the Round table, and once they reached the round table Galm one said “Here i fly over the round table again, and it feels like i am flying over it for the first time, still after surviving this place so many times, i never trusted it as i will never do, they say that “Following the Round table rules, and tactics will save your wings and increase your chances of survive”, but they all end up as fallen pilots, either they die by crashing or after ejecting their jets by walking in the hard desert for days with no food or water to reach the nearest base. The Irony of the round table, the same as the irony of life i mean, aren’t we all in the end live to follow stupid rules in the sake of living in peace and end up dead cause of it, we never trust our own rules so we trust other people's rules which lead to our death sometimes”. Galm one words touched Julie’s heart she said “True, it’s just the irony of life, and fate Cipher”.

The fight began and as usual there is no place for the faller, the hero in the round table is the one who manages to survive and land with his/her jet safely with the least damage possible, but the fight didn’t last for long, even the enemy casualties weren’t high enough as it makes the Belkan air force surrender. The Belkan air force always fights till their last pilot, and jet. Captain of the enemy team said “Go back, we can’t fight anymore, the demon lord is way stronger than us, god be with the shadow fighters squad”. Galm one said “Shadow fighters squad?!, 5 years ago, after the last war with Belka the allies forces shot down every single squad, there was no squads left, even those who didn’t die in the war surrendered and left their jets, who are they?”.

Shadow fighters squad leader replied “We are your lost memories”. 2 enemy jets appeared on The Galm Team radar. Galm one “PJ, i memories your voice, so yeah, here we meet again, and this time on the round table”. PJ said “Well, i guess i got another surprise for you, and you will not like it, trust me”. The other fighter said “Buddy, any last wishes, before your end comes? Because i am waiting for this moment for too long” Galm one replied “Pixy! you're alive, and didn’t keep your promise, i should have known that you never changed, so here we fight again as we survived the round table together, but this time you’re my enemy on it and you’re not going to survive it, i’ll make sure this time that you're dead”.

Julie said “Why are you fighting PJ, the war has ended, there is no reason to fight anymore, Belka had surrendered and got what they deserved, trust me PJ there is no reason to fight any more, or even killing Cipher”. Pj replied “Julie, sweetie, the war didn't end, in fact it never ended.. just the first battle..please stop making your love for cipher hide the facts and make you blind” Julie said “What facts?” PJ said “do you really want to know why are we fighting, and what we are fighting for?, moreover, i would love telling you and enjoy the moment when you join us against Cipher, and he dies alone, as he left us alone”. Julie replied “Left us alone.. what are you talking about PJ?” PJ said “Sorry Galm one, the lady wants to know and i just can’t stop myself from telling the story”.

This whole chat between the 4 of them was far away from each others, the Belkan jets radio signals were the strongest back then, and it could send sound messages for thousands of kilometers in a place that the shadow fighters squad called "The Safe Zone".

PJ began saying the story “5 years ago, after our last mission “Zero” when pixy was supposed to shoot Cipher by the laser and i moved my jet across him saving his miserable life, my jet was 99% damaged and it was going down so i ejected the jet just few meters away from the ground. I was waiting for a rescue team, at least that what Galm one should do for the guy that saved his life, but he didn’t even bother himself to even look for me, or for my jet. Just when i shot Pixy down, same happened for him, cipher didn’t send a rescue team to look for pixy, Cipher will never change, he always thinks about himself, and his pride no one else, and same will happen to you when you fall down as well, what happened to me and Pixy will happen to you. So yeah Julie, are you going to join us?”