Pixy's interview (The Cut Part of It)

The last words that were officially published by my dad in the official document and got approved from the government were “Yo, buddy, still alive?” After i saw that part, the TV got a black screen i thought the video was finished. Once i stood up and went to change the tape, i heard Pixy speaking and the screen showed pixy again. Here is the cut part of it.

“Did you know there are three kind of aces those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can memories the tide of battle; those are the three but him he was a true ace before he turns into a real demon lord. There is something i want to add, you might get interested in, so you better listen to me carefully. This place seems as a distributed border for you, but in fact after this building, exists the last base of Belka, the last resistance move.

I met PJ, the soldiers were going to execute him for revenge. I said he is with us. The soldiers left him alone, PJ didn’t even look at me he carried that girl and ran asking about her parents. I helped him; also it was a way to apologies to PJ. I said to PJ “I was supposed to kill the demon lord, but you sacrificed yourself for him, and now he left you for death.”

To be honest with you, there is no such an organization called “A World With No Boundaries” “AWWNB”. I came up with this idea so that the allies forces stop attacking Belka anymore since i didn’t accept the treaty it wasn’t fair at all. Belka is broken after the Belkan war and the people are not ready to fight any more. We were the last resistance move left to save Belka and try to get its honor back.

People hated us they always blamed us forgetting it wasn’t our fault we fought well but he was better, we fought well but our leaders were corrupted they didn’t believe in peace. “Will he see this video, if you do meet him send him a message for me, yo, buddy still alive, and thanks friend, meet you in hell”

Pixy was smiling when he said these words, and then he said one thing similar to that of what PJ have said “Your death will not only end this war, but also all wars in this continent for now and forever.”