Chapter (8) The end?

A week later, everyone in the base was excited the war was going to an end, it was the last mission. Captain said “This mission will decide the war and its end also which way it will go, your mission Galm team is to destroy the last Belkan base near the borders, shooting all the ground forces also jets we already found the last resistance base, Good luck Galm team”.

Cipher & Julie took off, Galm one was riding F-35 Lightening II while Julie hated PJ much that she didn’t even want to ride the F-16 anymore she decided to ride SU-47 Pak Fa to begin the last mission. When Cipher saw the base he said “Oh i remember that base after i shot pixy down i had a mission to destroy that base, while they raised the white flag but i kept shooting after all i didn’t let any single target left”. Julie said “Then how it contains all of these targets in a sudden, maybe you didn’t shoot all the targets Cipher”.

Galm one decided to destroy the air targets in the sake of finding PJ and Pixy, while Julie’s mission was to destroy the Ground forces. After a while Julie asked for assistance on the ground targets, so many SAM missiles and AA guns were there on the ground. Galm one went and shot the ground forces with Julie, while he flew at a low altitude. After the long fight, and nothing was left at that base Galm one said “Julie, are you still alive?” Julie said “Yes, and breathing also”. Galm one said “I am glad”. The war had ended at last, the hidden war had came to an end, that what everyone thought except Cipher he knew this war didn’t end as Pixy and PJ still alive, he believed that if they died the war indeed ends. Both of Galm one & Galm two heard cheers at the base, but still could this be the end of the war, could it be that ironic and easy?

Galm team's radar showed two enemies approaching. The two enemies were riding SU-35 Terminator; he knew back then that those were The Shadow Fighters Squad. Galm one said “From where do they show up?” Shadow 1 replied “From the shadows Cipher”. Galm one laughed in a sarcastic way then he said “I will miss your sense of humor when i kill you PJ”. The fight that both teams were eager for it was all about skills, not rules, not even tricks just skills.

Galm one said “I always believed that this war will never end Julie, as long as those two are alive”. Shadow one replied “What if it was you the main reason of not ending this war and your death will end it and maintain peace? You don’t even have a reason to fight for Galm one”. Galm one replied “If i don’t, then do you, do you really have a reason to Fight, do you think of your reason as the ideal reason, what if…” Shadow one cut off what galm one was saying then he said “What if, what if, what if, this is getting to an infinite point, make sure Galm one that whoever wins this fight is the one that had the Ideal idea; this fight will end the war for now and ever”.