Chapter (2) The Faller.

Galm one was known as the Survival Master, as the “Demon lord of the round table”. It had been a couple of years till someone calls him the demon lord so it was easy to guess that was a Belkan fighter which means PJ is fighting for Belka, but Galm one didn’t want to say that in the base, he felt that was his fight alone. Galm one reached the base walking on his feet, it took him couple of days to reach the base.

Once he reached he asked about pixy all what they said “He disappeared”. Galm one wasn’t surprised he just replied with one sentence “Here we go again, as it seems history repeats itself”. The news spread quickly all over the army, making sure that no one outside the army knows about this, they didn’t want to increase tension. All what they knew that they were fighting an unknown enemy, some said it was a terrorist organization other said it was North Belka trying to bring its dignity back so they are hunting our best pilots.

The captain of the base said “PJ was sure that he was going to shoot you down, he was riding an upgraded version of F4E Phantom, according to the jet you were riding it was easy to shoot him down, but your fast reaction showed up once you ejected that plane, anyway, welcome back Cipher”.

5 years had already passed after the Belkan war. No one could imagine that there would be another World War coming. Cipher stayed all silent, he sat in his room, thinking about what happened few days ago, asking himself if his memories were hunting him down? Suddenly a voice of a young woman came to Cipher saying “What’s wrong cipher, once you came back from that mission, you just stayed alone in silence”. Cipher said “Who are you?!” The girl replied “I am your new solo wing Julie”. Cipher said “I already spoke with the head quarters and I said I don’t need any solo wing, I am not planning to lose another fighter”. Julie said “Come on, don’t treat me so mean, you know that you are stuck with me, and i guess you need to accept this fact”. Cipher said “It is my fight and i need to fight it all alone, i don’t need any company”. Julie said “you will fight it alone, but with some company, it’s the rules cipher”. Cipher smiled. Julie “What a wonderful lovely smile you got cipher; I guess that smile means yes.” Cipher shook his head as yes. Cipher said “Welcome to the Galm team young pilot”. Julie replied “Trust me I won’t let you down beside I am not planning to lose my first jet”. Cipher smiled as a reply.