Robert's & Jack's Interview.

After months from trying to get a permission to make such an interview and tracking both Robert & Jack records, i finally found them and i was able to make an interview with them. After "The Hidden War" it had been said that they disappeared, but both of them kept their names, and that was the only way that made me able to reach them. They disappeared not only to save their lives but also to save their family lives. Both of them accepted to make the interview and tell me the story, but with one condition which was their faces, places, never appear also to do the interview together. I couldn't deny such conditions, it's their rights in the end, and beside i am seeking the truth not getting famous or get money for sharing the story. The place i made the interview with them was fascinating it was more like a heaven on the ground.

 Jack: We were there when the three of them were going down, our mission was simple just to shoot Galm one in case he survived the dogfight. The fight was tough, but let me just describe the beginning of the war and how the resistance move were formed then Robert will describe how the war ended. After Belka have fallen down we were all broken in spirit, our country was down and won't be able to recover in a million year. In the other hands we couldn't save those civilians who were alive, most of them hated us they thought that we were the reason after all of this, we weren't but our leaders were. The Demon Lord did his last appearance in the Belkan war by destroying both neutral targets, also our whole defending system and ground forces. We didn't fight him back, we weren't ready enough to fight this "One Fighter", he was not any fighter after all he was "The Demon Lord" we even raised the white flag hoping that he would stop shooting, but it didn't work that way he kept shooting.

Three hours before "The Demon Lord" appearince we found an Ustian fighter walking on his feet with no jet, across our base holding a young little girl in his hands. Pixy was known in our army as the best fighter in the Belkan air force, he was the elite one. He was fighting against us before he makes our secret resistance organization "AWWNB", initially it was made to attack the allies borders with V2 missiles with nuclear heads. He did that because he found out that the ally forces were attacking our country for no reason. Before Pixy's arrivance we all felt broken in spirits, but he came to our base smiling giving us hope, he also was the one who made our new flag. Since Pixy was the highest rank in the base he was our leader. So that when he asked us to leave PJ and not to shoot him we did. Also what PJ did was so respectful action that he saved this girl and was looking for her parents.

The main reason PJ fought for.. was for this girl he stood there and sat beside that girl for around a month taking well care of her.. while pixy was grabbing the demon lord to his trap.. Pixy didn't want to fight after all.. except PJ convinced him.. not only him but also all of us that we should fight..So yes, the war began cause of that little girl.. she was the main reason for this war..but after a while this girl died because of her wounds. She died just after the third time PJ met with The Demon Lord.

Pixy and PJ decided to put a plan to revenge from "THE DEMON LORD" so Pixy decided to get back to join the Ustian air force and get back Cipher's trust to fly with him again, it took long but he succeeded. Then Pixy told PJ where to meet "The Demon Lord" and act as if he got shot pixy down. The missiles didn't stay for long in the air as Cipher assumed but what happened was that when PJ shot the missiles at Cipher and he avoided them Pixy shot two missiles at Cipher's front part. Robert you continue the story.

ROBERT: You might have asked yourself why PJ didn't fight The Demon Lord the third time they met. The main reason PJ didn't fight was that the doctor in the base told him that "The girl is badly hurt she will die in a couple of days, maybe hours." PJ once he heard those words, his eyes tore up. I remember that day, once PJ saved our forces and ordered them to retreat so he could fight was all a lie he knew, actually we all knew that they got no chance to survive. He wanted to save their lives.

After the third time they met, PJ moved towards the base in a hurry, he even landed so fast giving no chance for the tower to give him a permission to land. Once he landed he got off his jet and ran across the doctor's tent as he knew that this girl was in there. I still remember PJ's last words "Now i lost that young girl as i lost Julie, she didn't even tell me her name, i lost my dreams they are all broken, i lost everything that gives me or gave me once a reason to live, so yeah, remind me again what worth living?." Pixy replied saying "And what worth death?, is it fighting for your country that were made between two imaginary lines called borders, or religion, or freedom, or, or, or, we are all living in such a lie called "Life"."

The last fight between the three of them, the six of us were getting ready for taking off but before we did Pixy said "PJ, you know that once we die, we got no place to rest in peace or heaven, we will spend the afterlife in hell, we are not heroes, we are just killers after all." PJ stayed silent, we were waiting for his reply, and instead we heard him crying. Then PJ suddenly said "We weren't ideal Pixy, we spent our lives doing what our leaders thought was right, that young girl died in my arms, i couldn't save her, and from that moment i realized that heaven wasn't made for people like us it was made for people like her."

The six of us felt like we became humans again, once we found The Demon Lord flying far away PJ and Pixy were heading toward him, till those two fighters said "PJ & Pixy, give us the chance to die fighting, we don't want to die on our beds like cowards, let us fight first." Before PJ either Pixy replies, both of them left what we called "The Safe Zone" heading towards "The Galm Team", and just before they leave they said "Please give us the honor to die without showing our names or even writing our names in history, we don't deserve this place in history, we will die anonymous as we lived our entire life." We didn't reply all what we did was that we shook our heads; our words didn't mean anything back then. I would admit they fought well, but The Demon Lord was way better.

I still don't know why he let his solo wing leave and he fought alone. Maybe after all he wasn't that bad, he wanted her to live while he sacrificed his life for what he believed and his own sins. We were all watching the fight far away, it seemed like three kings were fighting over the throne of the sky, whoever wins will rule this sky, and the sky would be his forever. The sun was up as new age had arrived. Each one of them believed that he would survive, but when they had the chance to, they chose death. The end was tragic, PJ and Pixy flied up getting to 30 thousand feet above the ground while The Demon Lord following them, then The Demon Lord shot pixy and then he shot PJ, but once they were going down Pixy shot 2 missiles, then PJ shot the last two he had in his jet in the last seconds bringing The Demon Lord down with them, Leaving the sky to the true owner of it which is "God".

Still there was another enemy on our radar, we expected his solo wing to shoot us so we were all ready in case of another Dog Fight happens. Then we heard her saying "The war indeed, now has ended." She left, we were shocked, we weren't expecting that, we landed and decided not to fly again. I and Jack noticed something weird when they were going down, we saw the devil showing up smiling and took their souls to hell, with him. Their souls belong to the devil now, as they always did far ago, and most of us humans do nowadays. The war is over for the death of the three of them, the war began for a girl and revenge.. then ended by the death of 3 pilots.. a country's conflict ended up by the death of 3, just 3 pilots. We decided to isolate ourselves from this world and wars in it by living with our families alone in such area.

Jack: The world witnessed peace for long till the unsung war came. At that time we found old Belkan officers came to us asking us to fight again. We refused repeating what pixy said once "What worth fighting or dying for.?" The officers called us traitors; one of them raised his gun in my face, and then aimed it saying "that's why we lost the war cause of traitors like you". The big ranked officer ordered the soldier to get down his weapon saying "From now on when Belka gets back and gets free consider yourselves with no nationality as we will take the nationality from the two of you, both of you don't deserve it, beside no need to shoot them and lose two bullets on traitors, we need every bullet for our real enemies young man, and for our freedom." They still don't get the idea of fighting we tried to change their ideas but we failed as it seems the military mind will never change even by time.

Ace Combat The Hidden WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara