Julie's Interview.

It was hard to get to Julie to do such an interview. I didn’t expect her to accept when i asked her, but she did. When the Unsung war began she participated in the war, she did a great role in the war by her brave fighting. After the unsung war has ended she retired, leaving the sky and all its memories up there flying while she is on the ground.

Julie: I got broken twice, deciding not to love again. I stayed loyal by staying single; i don’t know for whom i did that, was it for Cipher, or PJ or both i honestly don’t know. After PJ was shot down, i cried. I tried to talk with Cipher and ask him about PJ but he was busy beside he was avoiding speaking with me as he felt i was going to ask about PJ. I am the one who asked to be his solo wing so that i know him more. I liked him, i always did from the first time i saw him even before i meet PJ, i was praying for him every day to get back to the base safe just to see him. I always felt that PJ was still alive, but it had been 5 years already after his “Crashing” news.

I believe that PJ was shot down that day and didn’t come to the base because he didn’t miss me, i still remember his words “The main reason, I go through every fight and get back safe is to see you, because I miss you”. Cipher used to be silent, but not with me i broke his silence. I don’t have much to say really, i already told you the story and how the war went from the early beginning to the very end, from my point of view. 

Maybe Cipher wasn’t ideal, but PJ and Pixy weren’t either, but the main reason for his survival besides my praying was a secret cause, no one knew about. He didn’t want anyone to know about it, even me, but he once said “I am not a hero Julie, i am not ideal either, as i will never be, i am just a demon lord, make sure that my death will end up all wars for a long period of time, i will die for a better world. I may not be a hero but when i die i will be one and my place is in hell, after all some heroes spend the afterlife in hell.” All what i said was “You may not be a hero in your eyes, but you are one in mine and Ustio’s eyes.” I guess my words were real hard for him and made him keep fighting as he was losing hope.

That day was a hard day not only for me but also for every single fighter in the base, the day of his loss, every single military person in the base got off his/her hat as in respect for Cipher, not only for him but also for PJ and Pixy.

Cipher promised me for dinner, and he didn’t keep his words by not showing up. I still don’t know why he decided to fight alone, he died for good but alone, i could have helped him or even make him survive, or at least die with him. Once i reached the battlefield i saw the three of them Cipher, PJ, and Pixy were going down, i tried to ask Cipher to eject the jet, but he didn’t, i didn’t know why he didn’t do that at that time, but now i do.

Cipher had a choice either he lives for another day in shame as a faller or dies with pride as a fighter. The three of them were down, i still remember that i have seen two enemies on the radar, i thought of shooting them, but the war had already ended, what is the point of shooting them or fighting anymore, hoping that one day another war will go on and i will meet them again. I landed deciding to live another day for Cipher in the sky.

The first time Cipher got shot down; he decided to kill PJ to get his dignity back aiming for revenge, but what pride can do with death. The three of them died for three different reasons, yet, they met in one idea “A War to End All Wars.” The three of them died, leaving this world left for the rest of us. 10 years later i participated in the Unsung war till the end of it, i fought cause of flying with Cipher taught me that surviving is the ideal idea of war, and no other ideal idea can make you overcome the hardness of war. But after the unsung war i found out that nothing worth fighting as nothing ideal in wars.