Chapter (7) The Answer.

Julie remained silent for a while as Pixy and PJ were moving across them. As PJ & Pixy got near, Julie suddenly said “what is your reply on what they have said Cipher?” Julie’s love for Cipher forced her not to believe what they have said, as her heart wasn’t allowing her mind to believe PJ she wanted to keep living in this “Beautiful Lie forever”. But Cipher didn’t reply, while Julie was waiting for one.

Shadow two (Pixy) said “Fox 3, Fox 3”, he shot two special missiles across Cipher, but Cipher was not an easy prey he managed to avoid the missiles and when the missiles came in front of him he also avoided them, leaving The Shadow Fighters Squad stunned & shocked. Suddenly something unexpected happened, Julie shot two missiles across Shadow two (Pixy) saying “Fox1, Fox1” she wanted to kill Pixy but not PJ because she still has feelings for PJ after all. The main reason they were called The Shadow Fighters Squad was that they disappear in the skies like shadows. Shadow one (PJ) said “Wow, here i have another heartbreak, so you decided to stay with the traitor in the end Julie! Trust me you will regret this and when we meet up again, i’ll make sure to kill your beloved and erase his memory from this life as you did erase my memory from your heart”.

Then PJ and Pixy disappeared from Galm team radar as they never existed before in just few seconds. No one knew why PJ didn’t want to fight and when Pixy asked him PJ replied by “It’s not the right time Pixy, patience is the best way of killing your prey, while enjoying the kill”.

Both of the Belkan fighters and Ustian fighters didn’t have a reason to fight, yet they sent The Galm team and The Shadow Fighters Squad to fight. War always have had two point of views, but what if neither of them was right and ideal, after all Belka was fighting to get back its freedom and gain lands that they conquered 5 years ago which didn’t belong to them in the first place, in the other hand there was Ustio fighting to maintain order in Belka as they control it, believing that Belka deserves what they got and would never change, while having no rights to get its freedom. It had been 3 months already from the beginning of this war, not officially begun but as a civilian you may assume there was a war going on.

Both Galm one and Galm two landed in silence. Once they landed Cipher went toward his room as nothing happened he didn’t have any words to say, while Julie was moving to her room also she called Cipher, Cipher stopped and turned around saying “yes Julie, what do you want?” Julie said “Cipher, will you leave me for death as you did with Pixy and PJ?!” The question wasn’t expected for Cipher. Cipher replied with a smile, turned around giving Julie his back and left in silence without saying a single word.

Cipher stayed in his room, while closing his room door and remained silent for three days without talking to anyone. No one either knows what happened up there in the sky or what was he thinking about, probably he was thinking about what Julie have said. After three days of staying in his room, Cipher opened the door and went out, heading towards Julie’s room after he went to that small garden behind the base to get some red flowers. He knocked the door.

Julie opened up without asking who was it, after she saw Cipher she stood their stunned for a minute asking herself “What does he want, what makes him come over to my room, what might be the important topic that made him break his silence to have a talk with me, and why would he show up after 3 days from that last time we spoke?” Cipher asked “may i enter?” Julie replied “of course you may, have a seat Cipher”. Cipher said “I am not here to sit, i am here to talk with you in a hurry”, Cipher moved in trying to hide the red flowers at his back so that she doesn’t notice them.

Julie closed the door, then suddenly cipher got out the flowers, Julie turned back finding Cipher standing on his knees holding flowers, she took it in a surprised way then Cipher hugged her saying with a low voice in her ears “You asked me 3 days ago after we landed if i would leave you for death like PJ or Pixy but i will not, because simply I love you Julie”. Julie got speechless she didn’t know what to say as a reply, she just said “And i love you too cipher, but i didn’t need that answer all what i need from you is to stay with me forever, and when we die, we die together as we lay together in the grave and spend the afterlife also together in heaven”. Cipher smiled saying “I will not leave you, i promise i will not”. Even though Cipher had another idea of heaven he knew that he was not going to heaven he was a killer, fighting for money, he was a mercenary fighter in the end and nothing can change that fact.