Ending.

I tried to find any tape of an interview with Cipher, but i couldn’t. I even don’t know what does he looks like for real, Julie just showed me a picture that she drew of him but the picture was not so clear. Cipher left this life by leaving memories in people’s mind as a Hero in Ustio and Yoktobinia, and a killer in Belka. History always get told by two point of views it is really based on the writer it’s rare to see a history that was written without taking sides. Cipher, PJ, and Pixy three heroes fought for the same idea and died for it, also  the same belief that they believed was right and ideal. Some might say they were killers pointless fighters, others might say they were heroes that fought for what was right, in the end there is nothing right in wars or even fighting. At last after so many years the full truth got revealed and i was able to write the whole story also shares it to the main.

My dad died knowing the truth but didn’t share it with anyone cause of fear from getting executed. As fear sometimes forces us to live a life that we don’t want to live. I still remember what my father said once about Cipher “I don’t know what kind of person he really is.” I am glad to answer that question to my dad, he wasn’t a hero or a killer sometimes I feel that he wasn’t even a human he was like a real demon lord but all what I am sure of is that he was an idea “Dying for a better world” and died as one.

The End.

 I hope that you enjoyed the story.. and please leave your review i would love to read your reviews guys.. have a nice day :')

Done By: Moataz Mohamed Elsaeed