Chapter (10) The Final Interviews.

Most of who read my story asked from where i got such information. No one can find such details in any history book. When anyone tried to write anything about this war at that time, got executed for the sake of not increasing any tension between countries at that time. That’s why it’s called “The Hidden War”. My dad was the person who wrote about the Belkan war. After his interviews by 20 years, and when he died i saw the interviews he did again.

But i noticed something weird, there was a hidden tape inside a box wrote on it “Do not open”. My dad died and my mother died 2 years before the death of my dad. I opened it and found a weird tape and a message. I read the message it was from my dad it said “Dear son, if you found that box make sure that i and your mother are so proud of you as you still care about your father's work trying to find the truth, i always believed that you’re going to reveal the truth and answer most of the questions i couldn’t find an answer for, moreover, that tape is for an interview with PJ before the hidden war i couldn’t speak of that war because i wanted to raise you, son, also check every tape i recorded as well, you will find some new facts that should be revealed about the war, good luck in your search son and i wish if i could have continued that work but i was afraid not to raise you and bring your life to misery, we love you, son”. So i decided to continue my father's work and search about the “Hidden war”.

My dad didn’t put them in his story because he was afraid from getting executed or was afraid from getting jailed for long time also did my mother was a part of it?. I decided to gather some information from some old friends that knew my dad very well, and helped him to make the interviews and know the information he needed about the Belkan war.

After many attempts, at last I was able to get permission from the government to speak about this war. There is a peace agreement between the whole continents today so no need to worry after all even though sometimes truth hurts. 20 years after the Hidden war, i was able to make an interview with Julie and she already told me the story as it was missed from our history.

Also two pilots were all behind the scene; to be honest The Shadow Fighters squad wasn’t only two fighters. The Shadow Fighters Squad consisted of 6 pro skilled Fighters. Shadow one which was PJ, Shadow two “Pixy”, Shadow three “Robert”, Shadow four “Jack”, while Shadow five, and Shadow 6 were fighters that their names were not known in history also they were the ones who got shot down in the beginning instead of the dogfight PJ and Pixy.

The two pilots were Robert & Jack, there mission was to shoot down Galm one in case if he was able to survive, but once they saw the three of them falling down saying “there is no reason to fight any more”. They decided to leave the sky and never fly again. I was able to make an interview with them.

The whole story was based on those three fighters talking’s beside some information from secret military documents. For now i will show you the hidden Interview for PJ and the removed part from Pixy’s Interview, also the interviews i was able to make with Robert, Jack, and Julie.