TEASER

Hi guys this is Prakruti a big fan of Swasan. I am giving myself a chance to write for first time something about my favorite onscreen couple Swara and Sanskar. This plot is totally different from Swaragini serial I hope you like it. Please do pardon for grammatical and spell bcz I am not perfect in English . Let's start.......

Scene 1

A big mansion, it was looking less than a palace. It was decorated beautifully with different colours flowers because there was a marriage was going on. A couple was sitting in mantapa around holy altar, bride face was covered by veil and groom was sitting silently as there was no emotions on his face just whole blank, no smile, no happiness, nothing at all.

Scene 2

"Idiot because of you I got married, all are bloody good diggers" One man spatted in anger.
Listening this another man got angry but controlled his anger by clenching his fist bcz he didn't want to lash at him right now.

Scene 3

Girl was going to hospital. Suddenly a girl came infront of her car and she applied break but it little bit hit her. Another girl who hit by car fell down on road. First girl came out of the car hurriedly by seeing her falling down.

"I am sorry ...very sorry." Girl said apologitically to another girl who was hit by car.

" It's ok...it's my fault without seeing sides I came infront your car" Another girl said.

"Oh no! Your elbow is bleeding. Please come with me, near is hospital and I am going there" First girl said by seeing her hand bleeding as she got but by small stone which was lying on road.

"It's ok, I can manage"Another said.

Scene 4

"Hey listen....I know it's deal between your uncle and my friend and I don't want to stay in this realtion. What's your demand ask me, I will give you then leave my life forever"First man said to a girl who was standing infront of him.

"Sorry to disturb your life but I don't want anything from you" by saying this she left from there.

To be continued........

Let's guess who are they ?
Whose marriage is going on ?

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️