CHAPTER:02

At evening 6 pm Swara came to home after tiring day. She entered inside her room and looked around if Sanskar has come or not, one maid came with glass of water and gave it to her. Swara smiled at her and drank it in one ago. Swara looked at here and there, maid who observed her and got to know that she was looking for Sanskar.

"Mam Sir will come always late night around 11 pm or sometimes midnight" Maid said looking at her.

Swara got shock by listening this. He always came home after 11 pm. She nodded her head and went to her room to get fresh up. After getting fresh up, she came downstairs to make her coffee. she entered into kitchen and maid saw her.

"Mam, what you want to have? Tell us we will make for you" Maid asked her.

"No, Thank you. I will make myself coffee. Ha don't call me Mam, call me Swara. You are elder to me" Swara said with a polite smile. Both maids got surprised by seeing her friendly nature and kindness, both nodded their head in agreement and involved in their work. Swara went to living hall ,switch on the TV and started to watch news. It's around 10.30 pm, Swara was sitting in balcony thinking about afternoon talk with Arjun.

Flashback

Swara was sitting in her cabin when she heard a knock on door.

"Come in" Swara said and looked up to see who has come.

Arjun came inside, Swara got surprised to see him that too in her hospital. She didn't react just told him to sit

"Now tell me what is your problem?"Swara asked him like treating patience because she thought that he came here for some treatment otherwise what work would have with her.

"I need 5 minutes of your precious time to talk" Arjun asked her with straight face.

Swara looked at him confusingly. Arjun saw her confusing face.

"I want to talk with you 5 minutes Swara" Arjun said again to clear her confusion.

"Ok, Tell me what you want to tell?" Swara asked him while leaning on chair back.

"Not here, somewhere outside"Arjun said while getting up.

Swara nodded her head and went out with him to hospital garden. Both came outside and sat on near by bench which kept inside the garden.

"Now tell Mr...."Swara was saying but Arjun completed her because he knew she didn't know his name.

"Arjun....I am Arjun Rathore, working in karma Group of Companies and best friend of your husband.l" He told making her confusion clear.

Listening husband word Swara's face changed into just blank, Arjun observed her face.

"Swara I know you both don't happy about this marriage, your uncle and aunt forced you and I forced Sanskar" Arjun said with a calm tone. Listening him Swara turned towards him shockingly.
Arjun continued "Yes I forced him to do marriage ,it's not a business deal what you are thinking"
Swara looked at him blankly not knowing how to react for this new revelation.

"Then why he agreed to marry me?" Swara asked him without looking at him.

Arjun took a long breath" Because I wanted you both get married"

Swara looked at him shocking yet confusingly.

"I know everything about you, how you suffered alone without your parents love, family...you have family still they are not yours ,you still wanted love from your dearest that's why I got this opportunity when your uncle proposed this alliance instead of partnership in business deal" Arjun said while turning towards him.