CHAPTER:10

Swara and Sanskar reached party hall and waiting for Sanskar. Sanskar also reached after 5 minutes. Normally reporters took all their photos. They wee taking all businessman photos. So normally took Sanskar's also. They don't know that he is only SM. All were eagerly waiting for SM. Most of businessman of India and Social workers were present in the function.
Sahil Sengupta and his girl friend Kavita Roy also present in function. Kavita didn't see Sanskar yet.
All settled there on respective places which has given for them.

Function started...
"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the award function. First it is award for who has a major share in contribution to the nation. It might be in business field or social field. We are giving two awards, one is the Man of the year and second one is Woman of the year"

"I know, you all are excited to know who is this. I don't make delay to call them"

"First is woman of the year, who established NGO and hospital for poor people in the different places of nation. In this small age she achieved so much but didn't show herself till anywhere but this we have found out luckily.
I would like to call upon Ms Swara Gadodia on the stage to receive award...a big applause for Ms.Gadodia"Host announced her name. Swara couldn't believe what she heard. Sanskar shook her little who was sitting beside. She came into sense and looked at Sanskar with still unbelievable eyes. He gestured her to go. She stood up and went to stage and received the Award.

"Mam few words please"
Swara looked at award and then at Sanskar smilingly, still she couldn't believe herself.

"Well thank you so much for this award. I never expected in my life that I would have stand here one day. I didn't have done any big achievement but I thought to help who in needs It's all because of my parents who is inspired to me and someone special person ( she looked at Sanskar) who gave courage to stand by myself and reached here. Without him I would have been never stand here today. I would like to dedicate this award to him. Thank you so much" Swara said with a satisfactory smile.
She came down and sat beside Arjun. Swara's uncle was burning in anger by seeing Swara because he thought that its for him but she got it. Sahil was mesmerised by seeing her Swara's beauty. He thought that he will get her by at any cost.

"Thank you so much mam and very special thanks to your special person also"He said with a greateful tone.

"Now you all are eagerly waiting to know the most precious man who is the man of the year....
The man of the year is who established big empire in business world within a short span of time and becane inspired to the youth"

"The man of the year is, most wanted eligible bachelor Mr. SM ( listening SM name all ears get straighten ) aka Mr. Sanskar Maheswari" Host announced his name.

By listening Sanskar Maheswari all eyes went towards Sanskar who got up from his chair. They were in shock because knowing that he is only SM. Laksha, Durgaprasad Maheswari and Ramprasad Maheswari also present there. They got shocked by seeing Sanskar after so many years. Seeing him, they had tears in their eyes, some felt guilty and sad for remembering their action in past. Sahil and Mr. Sharma were burning in anger and jealousy. Kavita got shock by seeing him alive and seeing as a big Businessman. Now she is eyeing him with her evil eyes with greediness.

Sanskar went on stage and received the award.
Host gave him mike...
Sanskar looked at all but didn't see Maheswari's and Kavita. His face was showing only attitude.

"Thank you so much for this award. I am here just because of my friend cum brother Arjun Rathore who supported me to stand here. First I will thank him with my heart(he looked at Arjun who was smiling at his friend for his success) and most importantly I am not a bachelor anymore. All looked at him with shocked expression, surprised by listening him and started to whispered among themselves. Sanskar smiled looking at Swara by side corner of his eyes. I wanted to dedicate this award for my beloved wife who wanted to see me on this stage. All were shocked by listening wife word except Mr Sharma and Sahil. Kavita got extremely shock and jealousy by seeing him praising his wife but smirked thinking her plan to get him by hook or crook. Maheswari's got really happy by knowing that he is happy in his life.
Sanskar came down and sat on his chair.