CHAPTER:12

Swara looked at caller ID and smiled as it was from Sanskar. She excused herself and received the call

"Hello" Swara replied with happiness

"Shona function got over?"Sanskar asked her

"Ha Sanskar, it got over" Swara replied to him.

"Do you want to come or stay there for some more time?" Sanskar asked her. Swara looked at all who were busy with guest.

"No, I will come to home"Swara said because she doesn't want to disturb their work because of her.

"Ok come, I am standing outside" Sanskar said surprising her.

"You are here alreadym"Swara asked him with amused tone.

"Yes" Sanskar said while smiling.

"Ok wait for two minutes. I will inform Ragini and come" Swara said and cut the call.

After cutting call Swara went to hall where everyone was present there.

"Uncle, I have to go, it's getting late and My husband is waiting outside for me" Swara said while looking all  All gets surprised by listening ger. Swara bit her tongue because it slipped out from her mouth by mistakenly.

"I am married. Sorry uncle, It just some reason we didn't disclose about our marriage" Swara said with apologitically

DP smiled by understanding her point.

"It's ok beta. We can understand you.  Your husband is here, it's good news. Why don't you call him inside so we can also see him" DP asked her.

"Woh... Uncle I don't know he will come or not but I will call him" Swara messaged Sanskar to come inside.

Sanskar got confused by seeing Swara's message, why Swara is calling him inside. He never went to such functions. He went only business function. He felt worried for Swara so he came out from car and started to go inside. He was feeling strange with each step but shrugged his thoughts.

In house almost all guest left there but house was little bit noisy because of children. Sanskar entered inside the home but he felt sudden thug in his heart. He was feeling strange feeling but don't know what it was!

He entered with slow step and searched for Swara. All were facing back to him. Swara was facing his face but she was talking to them. Sanskar saw her and felt relief by seeing her smile.

"Swara" Sanskar called her with smile.
Swara saw him and smiled back but all turned listening familiar voice and all stood there shockingly n their spot. AP, DP, RP, Laksha and Adarsh were looking at him with shocked face. Sujata and Uttara was not present there.

Ragini got confused by seeing their reaction. Sanskar was also standing like a statue who got current shock.. Swara came near him and held his hand but Sanskar was like a robot. She brought him near to them. All were in shock that they couldn't believe that Sanskar was standing infront of them right here. Swara didn't observed their facial expression.

"Uncle, he is my husband Sanskar" Swara said while introducing Sanskar to them but they were not listening what she was saying....

"Sanskar" Swara looked at him who was standing like a statue. He came into sense and looked at her by listening her calling him.

"This is Ragini's father in law, mother in law....."She introduced all but Sanskar was just seeing them with unknown emotion in his eyes even all were seeing him with happiness in their eyes by finding their lost son.

Swara saw all and then Ragini who was also giving confused look. At the same time Uttara came outside from kitchen and saw all were standing silently. She came towards hall to see what was happening. She got shocked to see her bro after many years.
Uttara who one the first to react..