CHAPTER:01

A big mansion, looking less than a palace. It was decorated beautifully with different colours of flowers because there was a marriage. A couple was sitting inside the mantap around a holy altar and bride face was covered by veil and groom was sitting silently with serious face, there was no emotions on his face, no smile, no happiness just whole blank face, he was performing rituals what priest was saying. Bride was sitting silently behind her veil there was a lot of emotions were showing on her face but no one could understand what were they actually. Finally marriage got completed. There was no so much people just three of them as witnesses except priest. Groom's friend, bride's uncle and aunt. Bride family left after bidding bye to her without saying much to her. She was only standing like statue in the middle of hall, there was no emotions, no tears nothing at all. If she shed tears then also here was no one to wipe her tears. Groom left to his room without caring about anything but there was a one person who was very happy for them that was groom's best friend cum brother Arjun Rathore, he was praying God to give all happiness to his friend. He came near bride who was standing with blank look not knowing what to do. She looked up by feeling someone's presence. Arjun looked at her who was standing like a statue with blank face just like her life.

"I know....You are not happy by this marriage, I mean both of you but I am giving you 💯 percent sure, you both will get your happiness with each other. I know he did this marriage for just deal but" Arjun was saying further but groom came down after changing his dress.

"Arjun"Groom called him descending last step from stairs.

"Ha"Arjun turned towards him by stopping his talk with her.

"It's getting late,come.....I don't want to waste a single minute"Groom said moving towards door without caring about anyone like nothing happened.

Arjun looked at her helplessly and went with him...Groom even didn't glance at her even for a second and walked out following by Arjun. Groom sat in back seat and Arjun sat beside him. Driver started the car and drove off towards his office.

Here bride looked around to find someone but there was no one whom she could call her's. Only workers were there and they also busy in their own work. She silently started to go upwards. After reaching she stood at first floor but she didn't know which room she has to go, she looked here and there to ask someone. One maid came near her and showed her husband's room.....Yes husband ....now she is married woman. She entered inside after opening the door room. It was a big room, all walls were painted with blue colour, there was a big king size bed, one side small table and another side big coach, out side there was a big balcony and inside there was dressing room.

She came into balcony to get fresh air, sat on near by swing ....looked at evening sun who was going to hide behind mountains, it.was going to dark any moment like her life which was already filled with darkness. She thought that after marriage she will get a little bit happiness but it was just business deal....she went back into her thoughts....

"I am Swara Gadodia. My parents died in an accident when I was at just 8 years, they left me alone in this cruel world to suffer alone. By getting the opportunity my uncle took me with him because of my wealth....Yes my dad was owner of Gadodia group of company. I thought they will treat me like their own daughter at least like a human but they never had showed a love, care and affection, they just wanted money, they tried to took over company but dad already named his company on my name and it couldn't be transfered to anyone till I get marry, if anything happens to me before marriage then whole property will go to charity trust. My uncle and Aunt knew this that's why they arranged this marriage deal by this they will get huge amount and partnership in next project with Karma group. They didn't ask about my opinion, just told to get marry and get out of their house. Actually that was my home but I didnt have dare to oppose them.....I didn't know whom I was marrying but I thought I will get rid of them at last but here it was worst than that hell. My husband what was his name...ha....Sanskar Maheswari. No.1 Businessman of India. He didn't even look at me, I doubt that even he knows my name or not? how unlucky I am? God also doesn't want to see me happy" A drop of tear fell from her eyes, she wiped her tears and moved inside and looked at time, it was showing 8 pm.
She changed her dress into comfortable night dress, she didn't want to have anything so simply lied on bed. Due to tiredness or thinking too much she drifed into deep sleep within a mean time. Around 11pm Sanskar came to home and he directly came into his room and switched on the room lights. He looked around and found her sleeping on bed at extreme end facing her back to him. She didn't care and went inside the washroom and changed his dress in night comfortable dress and lied on bed at another end. Hopefully he didn't oppose her to sleep on bed.