CHAPTER:15

"Thank you for this beautiful gift" Sanskar said while kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Thank you too for coming in my life. I never thought that I would get all this happiness. It's all because of you" Swara said with a smile.

"Even I also. If you didn't come in my life may be I would have been same Sanskar Maheswari who lost somewhere but you changed my life with your love.... Love you" Sanskar said while sitting beside her.

"Love you too" Swara said with smile.

"Ok, Now it's my turn to give you gift. I know it's never equal what you have given me today  but I know one thing that makes you happy" Sanskar said

"You are the biggest gift in my life then our baby and why should I need another gift?" Swara said

"But I want to give you" Sanskar told

"Ok give me what you want to give?" Swara said while looking at him.
Sanskar placed a invitation card in her hand.

"What is this Sanskar? Invitation card, whose?" Swara asked him confusingly.

"You speak too much yaar. First open and read" Sanskar said with a frown.

Swara opened and read it. Her eyes filled with tears by seeing that.

"Sanskar .....this?" Swara said while smiling through tears.

"Your hospital inauguration invitation and you are owner of this hospital" Sanskar said with a smile.

"Thank you so much" Swara said by feeling blessed.

"No tears only happiness" Sanskar wiped her tears and hugged her through side way but suddenly baby started to cry....
Swara picked him and placed him on her lap.

"See your son....he is so much attention seeker" Sanskar said with a frown

"Sanskar, you are feeling jealous of your son" Swara asked him with unbelievable tone.

"Ha tho, it's my place but he is occupying" Sanskar said in complaining tone like a child.

"You are unbelievable Sanskar" Swara said while looking at him.

"Ya ...I know" Sanskar said with whatever look then smiled

Sanskar held baby in his hand and both kissed his both cheeks...
"Love you baby" Both said in unison.

After 4 years...

Swara came into room with Sanskar's breakfast and coffee. He has meeting so early today. She saw him who was struggling to tie on his neck. Swara came infront of him and took tie from his hand and tied his tie on his neck properly.

"Perfect" Swara said with a smile.

"Now it's perfect" Sanskar said while pulling her through waist and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Sanskar what are you doing? leave me. You are getting late for meeting" Swara said while struggling to come out of his embrace.

"For meeting there is a time" He started to give feathery kisses on her neck. Swara's breathe hitched in her throat by feeling his lips on her neck.

"Ummm...Sanskar...any one will come" Swara said with low voice.

"No one will come" Sanskar said while kissing her.

"Ragini, you here" Swara said...

Sanskar parted away quickly and looked at doir. Swara started to laugh by seeing his face.

"You are making fun of me. I won't leave you now" Sanskar said and started to come near her.

"Ok Baba, I am sorry but please it's getting late now, I have surgery so I have to get ready and have your breakfast fast" Swara said while making puppy face.