CHAPTER:11

Swara got ready and went to kitchen to make breakfast and coffee for Sanskar. After making breakfast, she came to room with breakfast.

"Sanskar wake up" Swara said while keeping good plate on table.
Sanskar opened his eyes and saw morning beauty infront of him.

"You fresh up and will have breakfast and medicine" She said and turned to go to sofa to arrange breakfast but suddenly Swara felt a sudden pull and landed in Sanskar chest. Swara looked at lifting her head with jerk and saw Sanskar who has mischievous smile on his face. She felt his hand on her waist and a heat rushed through her body feeling him so near, her cheeks become red due to shyness but she controlled her blush while turning her face to avoid his gaze.

"Where are you going Mrs. Maheswari without fulfilling my morning work?"Sanskar asked her mischievously.

"W.h.a.t wo.r.k... ?"Swara asked him with great difficulty because his hands were roaming on her waist making her get goosebumps in her stomach with his sensual touch.

"You don't know?"Sanskar asked her playfully yet sensuously while removing her hair strands which were flying on her face.
Swara nodded no innocently. she was already in his clutch and feeling difficulty to breath because of his closeness. She tried to get up from his hold but he was holding her tightly.

Sanskar pulled her more towards himself while gazing at her lovingly.

"Sa.n.s.k.a.r.. what.. t are...yo. u doing..?"Swara asked him in between her breathe as she was feeling difficulty to breath in his embrace.

"Morning work"Sanskar said teasingly.

"W.h.a.t....?"Swara asked him innocently.

"Where is my morning kiss?"Sanskar asked her finally.

Swara felt a sudden heat rushed through her cheeks by listening his demand. She looked away and tried to hide her blushing.

"Don't blush too much Shona, I can't control"Sanskar said
Sanskar leaned towards her but she just pushed him and got up immediately after coming out from his clutch and went out with rush  by feeling shy. Sanskar got shock because it happened in blink of eye.

Swara, this is cheating" He said in complaining tone. Then laughed out by seeing her retreating figure. After she went he went to washroom to get fresh up. After getting fresh up, he came and sat on sofa. After sometime Swara entered inside and sat beside him. She was still feeling shy by remembering sometime before incident. Sanskar could see her red cheeks but to avoid this awkward situation he started to talk on some random things. Both had breakfast together after that Swara gave him medicine and he took it silently.

"Ok, You will take rest and I have some work then I will come" Swara got up to leave but Sanskar held her hand.

Swara looked at him questioningly.
"You stay here for sometime. Please" He said with requested tone.

"Ok, wait I will call to hospital and tell them I am not coming today" Swara said with a smile and Sanskar nodded his head and left her hand. Swara informed to hospital and she made him lie on bed and sat beside him. He was lying with support of head board and Swara put her head on his chest and hugged him through waist. Sanskar started to caress her hairs.
Sanskar felt her silence as she was in deep thinking.

"Swara what are you thinking?"Sanskar asked her

"Nothing just ..."Swara stopped and looked at him while tilting her head little.

"About what?"Sanskar asked while looking at her

"Nothing just remembered Maa Papa"Swara said with sad tone while remembering her parents.