CHAPTER:13

"You are Sanskar's Mom and Badi Ma right?"She asked them by avoiding maids question.

Both nodded their heads but they were confused to see her. She was wearing black short knee length frock .

"I am Kavita Roy. Sanskar's girl friend" Kavita said while introducing herself with attitude.

Listening this both stood there in shock. For this girl only Sanskar left home but Sanskar married Swara then how? all these questions started arise in their head meanwhile Swara and Ragini came out from kitchen and saw unknown girl was standing in the middle of hall. Swara came near them. Kavita looked at Swara surprisingly.

"You are Swara Gadodia right? What are you doing in Sanskar's home?"Kavita asked her rudely with attitude.

Swara got angry listening her talk... Swara hardly remember her face in the award function so didn't get who was she!

"First tell me who are you then I will think about answer or not to your question"Swara said with same attitude.

"Cool! why are you getting angry? I am his girlfriend Kavita Roy" She said shamelessly that too with attitude.

Listening Kavita's name. Swara felt floor slipped under her feet. Sanskar's pain started to come infront her eyes, his sufferings, his tears, his accident. She composed herself because she can't be weak infront of her.

"Ok, You are his girlfriend then who I am?"Swara asked her while folding her hands over her chest with same stride as hers.

"That's why I am asking why are you in his house?" She said sarcastically.

"I should be there where my house is right?" Swara said while smirking...
Kavita looked at Swara confusingly.

"This is Sanskar's house right? then how?"Kavita asked her without realising that simple answer of Swara.

Swara laughed out sarcastically by seeing such fool not to understand a simple thing. All were looking at duo confusingly as they couldn't understand..

"You are saying correct. This is Sanskar's home and my home too" Swara said with a smirk.

"Means"Kavita asked her confusingly still not getting her point.

"Unfortunately whom you tried to kill in car accident, I am his wife" she said venomously while clenching her fist not to hit her at this moment.

Kavita got shocked by listening how. "How they got to know about accident and Swara is his wife" She thought in her mind. She composed herself quickly and pretended not knowing anything while masking herself.

"Wha..tt are you telling? Why should I tried to kill him? I love him" Kavita tried to be normal but still fear was there. All were looking shocked.

"Ohh, you might be forget but I won't forget what you did to my husband" Swara said angrily with red eyes.

"Your husband, no way, you are lying. He is my Sanskar" Kavita said while behaving like a manic.

Swara got super angry by listening my Sanskar from her mouth.

"You bitch,  don't you have any shame? after doing all with him. You are calling him as yours" Swara slapped her tightly by not controlling her anger. Kavita looked at her shockingly while placing her hand on her left cheek. All were looking at them with shocked faxe. Kavita got angry and pushed her with force. Swara fell on floor and her head hit with table corner and started to bleed. Swara fell on the floor while screaming and became unconscious

"Swara" Ragini shouted by seeing her and all trio ran towards her.Kavita got shock and scared by seeing her falling unconscious and she left from there hurriedly to save herself.