CHAPTER:06

Swara was gazing at sleeping Sanskar while thinking about him.

"I don't know what happened to you before 5 years which changed your life like sweet Sanky to this stone heart Sanskar. I want you open up to me and share your all problems. I want to share your pain with me and want to sooth your pain back. Please Sanskar don't suffer alone. I want my old Sanky who used to make others laugh and smile"  She closed her eyes feeling tired.

At midnight, Swara's sleep got disturbed by listening some noise. She turned and looked at Sanskar that he was murmuring something in his sleep. Swara switched on table lamp and came near him. He is not murmuring only but shivering badly. Swara checked his forehead and also his body, its burning like hell with high temperature. She got scared seeing his state that he is still murmuring something. She tired to wake him up.

"Sanskar open your eyes" Swara said while calling him.

"Shona don't leave me? Don't leave me" Sanskar was murmuring with faint voice.

Swara heard his talk as she was sitting near him.

"Sanskar I am not going leaving you anywhere. Please open your eyes" Swara said while trying to wake him up but he was not listening. She has tears in her eyes by seeing his state...
Swara tried to wake him up

"Sanskar open your eyes, your Shona is here only. Please open your eyes and look at me" Swara said with pleading tone.

Sanskar slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Shona.."Sanskar whispered by seeing Swara.

"Ha Sanskar, I am your Shona" Swara said while smiling through tears. Sanskar got up and hugged her tightly like his life depends on her. Swara startled by his sudden act as he was still panic state and he was not in his full sense also...

"Don't leave me again. I can't live without you" He was blabbering same thing again and again. Swara felt current passed through her body feeling his touch and his hot breathe was falling on her neck. Sanskar started to kiss her neck sensuously yet unknowingly. Swara was feeling different sensation in her body by his touch, his mere touch was making her lose her all sense and heat was started to ignite in her body. He was kissing her in his subconscious but she was in right mind then also she couldn't withdraw herself because she knew that she surrendered her soul to him already then what's wrong in to surrender her body but what about him? He wouldn't. She was melting in his touch. She couldn't able to control her emotions so she tried to break the hug but Sanskar wasn't leaving her. He was not in his sense and just blabbering don't go....

"Sanskar, listen..you are shivering"  She said with full difficulty because he was hugging her tightly if he leaves her then she will go far away from him. Swara was not able to utter anything because of his closeness..
Sanskar wasn't listening anything what she was telling. He was still shivering as she could still feel his shivering. She felt helpless by seeing him like this. He was not ready to leave her. Swara made him lay on bed with hugging position along she also lie down with him.

"He is shivering. I can't leave him like this. He is not ready to leave me to get or ask some help. At least I can give him injection but he is not ready to leave me for a minute. What should I do?" Swara mumbled herself while looking at him. She thought for sometime.

"I have to do it otherwise his body temperature will go on high" Swara thought in her mind and looked at Sandkar. She opened his shirt button and took out his shirt with great difficulty because he was holding her firmly not leaving then she opened her saree pallu and lie down his bare chest and covered them with blanket.

At morning

Swara woke up due to sun rays and she felt something different hard under her head. She lifted her head and saw Sanskar who was sleeping peacefully. She was sleeping on his bare chest, a red shade appeared on her cheeks seeing their position. She was blushing remembering night incident. She kissed his chest softly ...suddenly realisation struck her mind.