CHAPTER:09

At Night

Sanskar was working in his laptop. Swara was scrolling in Instagram in her mobile. Sanskar looked at her and shook his head seeing her as she was deeply involving in that forgetting about her husband. Sanskar smiled by seeing her different shades in these days because of her mood swings which sometimes made him highy get heart attack by listening her demand but he never denied or refused for anything which she asked. He happily fulfilled everything.

"Swara" He called her but she didn't reply.

"Shona" He called little bit loudly. Swara looked at him rising her eyebrow.

"I was calling you but you were busy in your stupid mobile" He said irritatedly. Swara made faces by listening him calling her mobile as a stupid.

"Yes, stupid mobile. You know I am seeing stupid fans who are commenting in my stupid mobile"She said angrily making cute pout. Sanskar laughed by seeing her cute angry face. He closed his laptop and came near Swara. Swara turned her face other side. Sanskar turned her face towards him.

"Shona I am sorry. It's just you were feeling weak right so just said to sleep. Ok Baba sorry" He made puppy eyes while holding his both ear.
Swara saw his face and burst out into laugh and pulled his cheeks.

"You are so cute Sanskar" Swara said while pulling his cheeks.

"Shona I am not a cute. You can call me handsome" He made grumpy face.

"Ok, you are not cute ok" Swara said while stopping her laugh by seeing his grumpy face.
Sanskar nodded his head.

"Ok, tell me what were you seeing so deeply in mobile forgetting your husband who was seeking your attention for long time" Sanskar asked her with raised eyebrow.

"Oh that... I was seeing SM fan club in Instagram. All girls are commenting on him and drooling over him in their comment but thee is no one photo of him then how can they drool over him. They have not seen him in actual how he looks and how he is? You know, he got Best Businessman of the year award. He is most wanted bachelor of the year" Swara said with excited tone with twinkling eyes.

Sanskar realised now he didn't tell Swara about SM. He looked at her who was bragging about SM. He felt jealous because she is telling about SM. That SM,  he is only but she doesn't know that most wanted bachelor is her husband only.

"He is no more bachelor. He already get married"Sanskar said out of jealousy.

Swara looked at him in amusingly.
"How did you know? All girls are dying to see him and he didn't give one public interview till now" Swara asked him..
"Ohh now got it! you are also businessman right so you might be met him" Swara said with a bright smile.

Sanskar nodded no...
"Then?" Swara asked him confusingly.

Sanskar was getting frustrated by seeing her questioning about SM. He was in jealous on himself only. Poor Swara doesn't know about his jealousy.

"Because that SM,  he is your husband only" He blurted out frustratedly.

"Ohh..wait what did you say?" Swara asked him shockingly.

"Shona, SM is none other than your husband Sanskar Maheswari only" Sanskar said calmly
Swara was looking at him shockingly and came into sense by listening Sanskar voice. She tightly hugged him in excitement and happiness. Sanskar hugged her back. She broke the hug and looked at him.

"You know how happy I am?" Swara asked him while smiling.

"Why? All girls still think that I am single" Sanskar asked her playfully.