CHAPTER:08

Swara was crying silently, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Sanskar came near her slowly and cupped her face. Swara looked at his eyes which has tears also.

"Why Swara? Am I that much bad that you hided this from me?" Sanskar asked her with hurtful tone.

Swara nodded her head in no with tears, they were still flowing from her eyes continuously.

"I have right to know about baby then Why Swara?" Sanskar asked her while looking into her eyes.

"I thought..... you will hate me by thinking that I have taken your advantage on that situation or got scared that you don't accept baby"Swara said while choking..

Sanskar closed his eyes feeling angry on himself for making her feel like this. He opened his eyes and looked at her with soft eyes.

"How could you think that I won't accept my baby?" Sanskar asked her
Listening my baby from his mouth Swara instantly looked at him.

"Yes,  it's "OUR BABY". Swara,  I didn't forget anything of that night. I remembered but I wanted to confirm my feelings about you that's why I didn't tell but now I can't wait, I will tell before it's too get late" Sanskar said and held her both hands in his hands while looking into her eyes. Swara was already looking into his eyes. He sat in his knees making Swara shocked.

"I don't know any cheesy lines. I will confess directly ....THIS SANSKAR MAHESWARI HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE SWARA SANSKAR MAHESWARI. HE LOVES HER IMMENSELY LIKE ANYTHING. HE  CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER. HE WANTED TO SPEND ALL HIS LIFE WITH HER.....WILL YOU GIVE HIM PLEASURE TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK WITH HIM FOR ENTIRE LIFE?" Sanskar her confessed to her.
Swara couldnt believe this from her ears. She was standing like a statue. Her Sanskar loves her back. She smiled through tears and nodded her head in yes. Sanskar got up and hugged her tightly.

"Before some time I couldn't see you anywhere then I realised I can't live without you even for a minute. I got confirmed it's not just care, affection or sympathy. It's love for you. I love you Swara. I love you so much". Sanskar confessed again still hugging her.

"I love you Sanskar ji" Swara replied to him with a smile on her lips.

Sanskar frowned listening ji word. He broke the hug and looked at Swara.

"Swara I told not to call Sanskar ji.... Just call me Sanskar" Sanskar said in annoyed tone.

"I will try" she shyly bent her head not able to look at him.

"Now only" Sanskar said with determination to listen his name from her mouth.

"I love you....S..a..n..s..k.a.r...I love you Sanskar" Saying this she hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest while blushing. Sanskar laughed out seeing her blushing face and hugged her back.while wrapping his hands around her protectively.

"Happy Birthday Sanky" Swara wished him still being in his embrace.
Listening Happy Birthday, Sanskar broke the hug and looked at her surprisingly. Swara smiled by seeing his surprised look.

"Happiest Birthday my dear soon to be father" Swara said while encircling her arms around his neck with bright smile. Sanskar also wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her near.

"How did you know about my birthday....wait a minute what did you say last word?" Sanskar asked her confusingly.

"Shona knows everything about her Sanky right?" Swara whispered near his ear while coming closure to him.

"Shona?" He smiled through tears by listening this name which he wanted to hear from long time and looked at Swara for answer.

Swara nodded her head in yes. Sanskar couldn't imagine this day would have come one day. He couldn't able to express his happiness now that how much happy he is!. In one day he got all these surprises.