CHAPTER:05

Next day, Sanskar got discharge from the hospital. Trio entered inside the house. Arjun made him sit on sofa and Swara went to make coffee for both of them. After 5 minute Swara came with coffee and trio had their coffee. Arjun left after some time talking with them.

"Ji ...woh...you take rest sometime, I will wake you up at lunch time" Swara said to Sanskar.

Sanskar nodded his head and tried to stand up alone but he was going to fall because he still has weakness in his body. Swara hold him at the nick of time, both had a beautiful eye lock. Swara came into sense and averted her eye from him and supported him to stand. She helped him to reach his room. Arjun was seeing them with smile. He purposely left him in living hall to see this view. He left from there after seeing them getting close. Swara made him lie on bed and covered comforter over him. He closed his eyes feeling tired.

Like this 10 days passed. Now Sanskar is fine and his hand plaster was removed due to quick recovery. All wounds are healed but sone scratches were there. Swara is taking good care of him. Sanskar was feeling happy seeing her care after so many years that someone was there for him to take care. In these days something was changing in him that he started to feel something unknown feelings about her but he is not able to realise it that what it is? Swara's presence was changing him bit by bit but his arrogance and attitude has not changed. He is still rude boss to everyone but with Swara, he forgot who he is? her presence makes him something feel happy if she was not around him then he feels sad. He started to trust on her again which he lost in these years. Now he started to go to office for some hours not completely like before.

One day Swara was searching something in cupboard and accidently a photo frame fell down from Sanskar's cupboard. Sanskar was in study room. She bent and took it in her hand, she turned it too see . She got shocked seeing a photo and closed her mouth with her hand in shock and tears are started to flow from her eyes seeing the photo. It's not a sad tears like always, it's a happy tears after so many years she is feeling happiness. She is feeling like that she got her life back. There was a girl sitting on swing and one boy was  pushing it from back as both were laughing whole heartedly....
Swara caressed the photo frame lovingly.

"Sanky" She said in choked voice and her voice was not coming out from her throat by seeing her life infront of her that she couldn't able to believe from her eyes it was real or dream.

"You are my Sanky, I didn't recognise you that how fool I was! I thought I lost you. No, God is there, he didn't betray me. He gave you return to me" she was smiling in tears. she was remembering her happy days in childhood.

Flashback

7 years old Girl was sitting in garden and crying remembering her parents. At that time a boy nearly 10 years old came near her by seeing her crying....

"Hey why are you crying?" Boy asked her.

Gurl didn't reply but tears were flowing from her beautuful eyes continuously. Boy sat down on bench near by her.

"You know, if you don't stop crying now, God will punish you" He said while looking at her.
Listening punishment word Girl stopped her crying. Boy smiled at her seeing her wiping her tears from back of her hand cutely, her eyes were became red due to excess of crying and nose became red still she was sniffing.

"Now tell me why are you crying?" Boy asked her softly.

Gurl's eyes again filled with tears by listening him.

"My parents left me alone" Girl replied while sniffing.

"Where?" He asked her again.