CHAPTER:07

At Night

Sanskar was working in laptop at sitting on sofa. Swara entered inside and saw Sanskar who was working. She directly went to washroom to change herself. Sanskar was waiting for her to come out as he wanted to talk with her about one important thing. After 5 minutes Swara came out and went to bed to make bed to sleep.

"Swara" Sanskar called her

Swara turned towards him by listening his voice.

"Ji.." Swara said while looking at him.

"I want to talk with you about something"Sanskar said with a little bit serious tone.

"Yes, say, what you want to talk" Swara said to him while coming near him.

Sanskar took a long breath..l
"I want you to claim your rights on your property" Sanskar said directly to her
Listening this Swara felt a sudden shivering in her body as she remembered their torture and beating her and locked up her in dark room for day for not listening their talk. She started to sweat in fear. Sanskar was observing her and looked at her...a fear can visible in her eyes by listening their name. He thought how much they would have given her pain. He came near her by seeing her state.

"Swara" He shook her little and She flinched with sudden touch do she backed off a one step in fear and then saw Sanskar who was standing with shocked face. Swara composed immediately.

"Woh..." She fumbled to tell..

Sanskar hel her both hand in his palms and Swara looked at his eyes by lifting her head.

"I know what are you feeling right now but you are my wife so they can't do anything to you" Sanskar said softly while looking into her eyes.
He held her cheeks in his hand. She has tears in her eyes.

"I didn't ask for this for your money or anything but I need my wife who will stand for her right, who fight for herself without fear and scare for anyone. They are using your father's hard work and I don't want your father hard to ruin in their hands" Sanskar said and turned back while  facing his back to her.

"Your uncle and Sahil Sengupta both got my accident" Sanskar revealed the truth to her. Listening this Swara's breath got hitched in her lungs. They tried to kill her Sanskar, her life, her everything. She remembered his state in hospital bed all covered with blood.

"I want to punish your culprit and my culprit, It's only possible if you agree to help"Sanskar said and turned towards her with hopeful eyes.
More than that punishing them, he wanted to remove fear from her heart. He can alone punish them without her help but he gave an excuse to her.

"Ok Sanskar ji, I will do what you say" Swara said with a determination.

Sanskar got happy by listening her and hugged her tightly. Swara reciprocated the hug with a smile. Sanskar broke the hug after a minute

"Ok you sleep...Good night" Sanskar said and turned to go..

"You?" Swara asked him.

"I have little bit work, I will complete and then sleep" Sanskar said with a smile and sat on sofa.

Sara nodded her head smilingly and went to sleep.

Next Day
Karma Office....

Sanskar called Arjun to his cabin. Arjun entered into Sanskar's cabin after getting permission.

"Sanskar" Arjun stood infront of Sanskar.

"Ha Arjun, send legal notice to Mr. Sharma" Sanskar said still working in system.
Arjun looked at him confusingly.

"Swara wants to claim her Dad's Company and property back so send legal notice to him" Sanskar said without looking at him.