"No, stop"

Jsyk this doesn't follow any MCU time line so Peters parents will be alive for a while in this.

Peter is four. His parents are out celebrating something to do with work and peter is alone. Well not alone physically, there is another person with him. To be honest he'd rather be left alone. Hiding in his closet is the only way to escape him. Skip of course, his parents don't know what happens when they leave. They don't know what Skip does to him, he does unspeakable things and Peter will never tell anyone because he feels dirty. At four his childhood is gone, stripped away.

Peter is ten now, and his parents still don't know. Peter is more mature that both of them, but he isn't great full for why. He was forced to grow up, live a full life full of pain in six years. At the age of ten Peters already wondering if living on the streets would be better than now.

Peter is twelve, Skip was finally arrested, and charged with rape and sexual harassment. Not for what he did to peter but apparently for what he did to his fathers secretary. At the age of twelve peter is free, but he's keeping one of the biggest secrets.

Peter is now Spider-Man, his thoughts are gone the memories of that horrid man gone. Only brought back by a few triggers that he can't remember. He doesn't know what the triggers are so he can't avoid them, the only one he does know is the name Einstein. They spent a whole week learning about him in science one year and he left the class room eight times to hide his panic attack. But no one no knew, and no one will know.

Until one day when he walks into the lab and Starts to work.

"Kid look at this" Tony calls out, touching Peters elbow to bring him over. Peter learns then that anyone touching his elbow is a trigger. He doesn't exactly know why, but for now he can keep his panic at bay, using whatever tony wants to show him as a distraction.

Until peter solves the equation Tony was stuck on, "kid you're so smart, you might even be smarter than Einstein. Hey that's a good nick name 'Einstein' or 'mini Einstein'" Tony chuckles, "what do you think?"

And peter drops his tools, and his breathing picks up to a speed that could rival a race car. "Kid?"

"N-never call me that" he whispers shakily, all the memories he'd worked so hard to hide all coming back at once. Tony rushes over and pulls peter into his arms, leading him to the couch, rubbing circles on his back until he calms down.

"Want to tell me what that was about?" He questions concern laced into his voice. He doesn't even try to hide it, he's straight up concerned.

"I've never told anyone, my whole life" Peter cries, "but I need to now it's too much stuck in my head"

"Go ahead kid, I'm here for you" Tony smiled softly waiting for his kid to speak.

"Skip..." and peter tells him, breaking down and shaking the whole time while Tony's anger rises to a dangerous level.

"I'll kill him" Tony mutters through clenched teeth.

"It's too late, he was put on death row, I don't exactly know why my- my parents never told me, I was too young and now they can't because they're gone"

"Oh bambino, it'll be ok. He's gone now, if you want when you're feeling better we can fine the triggers and avoid them at all costs ok?" He smiles gingerly threading his hands through Peters hair.

"Y-yeah I think that's a good idea" He curls up against Tony's side.

"Are you aware of any now?"

"I only know a couple, people leading me by my elbow, Einstein because that's what he used to call me, green tshirts because that's what he used to wear"

"That's good kid, go to sleep now" Peter allows the darkness to take him and he falls-for once-into a peaceful sleep. "Friday, have DUMME burn all of my green shirts and tell pepper to write a new rule for any one who works here now green shirts'"

"Of course sir... you have an incoming call from Mrs. Potts hogan, would you like me to answer?"

"Yes, please Friday"

"Tony mind telling me why you don't want anyone to wear green shirts or does the color just offend you?" He could practically hear the eye roll.

"Pep, it's Peter I'll tell you later but we just can't have green shirts trust me."

"Ok tony, I trust you" she hung up and tony shifted peter off of him and fully onto the couch, placing a blanket on him.

"Sleep well bambino"