Drugged

⚠️TW for spiked drinks, forced into drinking. Stay safe and never leave your drink with someone, always get a new one!⚠️

"Come on peter, it'll be fun. We never get invited to these things" Ned whined for the eighth time.

"I have a bad feeling about it Ned I just don't know" Peter said sheepishly, he did want to go but something was telling him not to. Whether it was his anxiety or spidey sense he didn't know. He should really get better at distinguishing, because he's pretty sure no ones going to stab him while he presents his project to the class.

"Please peter" Ned asked once more, he seemed to be giving up hope. The look on his face is what made peter decide.

"Ok fine, but no drinking"

"What makes you think there will be alcohol?"

"Dude, it's a high school party, they invited college freshmen" Peter stated, unsure of how Ned didn't see that.

"I guess you're right, but yes no drinking"

"Good"

They set off for the last block of the day. The bell rang quickly and they slipped out of the front doors.

"My mom can drop us off, it's not too far away from my place so we can walk back later. You can stay the night" Ned offered.

"Yeah, sounds good man" Peter smiled, they made their way to Neds house.

"Hi Mrs.Leeds" Peter greeted walking in, he slipped his shoes off and followed Ned to his room.

"Alright what should we wear?" Ned asked Peter who looked at him confused.

"What we have on now?" He suggested, not seeing what was wrong with their clothes.

"Well you can wear that because it looks mice but what should I wear?" He searched through his closet.

"Do you still have that one shirt with the death star on the pocket?"

"Yes!" Ned exclaimed, rummaging around the back of his closet before pulling out the black shirt. He practically ran to the bathroom and returned a few seconds later.

"Looks good Ned" peter gave him a thumbs up and texted Tony that he wouldn't make it tonight.

"Peter! Ned! Dinner!" Neds mom called from downstairs.

They walked towards the dining room as peter felt his pocket buzz. He didn't look, he knew it was just Tony responding to his previous text.

"So boys are you excited for the party?" Mrs.Leeds asked, taking a bite of her salad.

"Yeah" They both answered, eating theirs.

"I'll drop you off after dinner, and Ned you said you two were going to walk back? Are you ok with that peter?"

"Yes, it's not too far away. We could actually walk there if it's easier for you?" He offered, sipping his water.

"Don't be silly, I want to drive you two" she smiled.

When they finished their food and cleaned up they got ready.

The car was warm as the heating turned on. It was cold, which made sense since it was November.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you later, it's going to get really cold it might even snow?"

"That's ok mom"

"It's ok" peter responded politely, pulling out his phone.

Text from:Tiny Stank
Oooo which girl is it???
Hey are you going to respond?
Do I need to call Steve, because I will.