Stranded

When Peter envisioned being stranded he figured it would be on some tropical island, or in the middle of the frozen woods. He never expected the airport of all places.

About an hour ago the flights were delayed due to a sudden winter storm that hit the area. Then they locked the doors and sealed them to stop the snow that's as building up. People were crowded into terminals because that's where the heat and lighting was directed. Peter had a total of nineteen people with him, him being the 20th. Along with hundreds of other people, some sleeping because it was eight at night, others drunk, some only just having breakfast. That's what amazed peter about the airport the most, time just doesn't exist. Which in this scenario could be bad, only an hour had passed and he was already bored. As were the others and probably everyone else there, babies were crying, children were screaming while chasing each other. A group of drunk men down the hall were yelling at each other, of course Peters spider sense decided to kick in now.

The humming of the back up generators was an ear splitting ringing in the back of Peters head. Yet somehow he had to try and keep that a secret. He didn't want the others to have to worry about taking care of him as well as sorting things out. So he excused himself, wanting to take a walk. But naturally most of the others did as well. So peace and quiet was off the list.

"You guys don't have to come with me I can get back I know where we were sitting"

"We wanted the walk Underoos" Tony answered, his voice sounded like thunder to peter and he managed to hide a wince.

"Yes, the tin can is correct. Sitting for that period of time was becoming uncomfortable for me" Loki proclaimed, his voice was softer. Unnaturally softer making peter wonder if he knew. When they connected eyes Loki then said, "excuse the young spider and I, I wish to show him some thing" Tony, Scott, Bruce and Stephen nodded their heads and continued there walk. Meanwhile Loki pulled Peter into one of the small stores. He walked straight over to the pain medicine and grabbed headache pills, payed for them and took peter to a quieter part of the terminal. "I know they won't do much for your senses because of the metabolism but they might help a little" he said handing the pills to peter.

"Thank you Loki" Peter smiled, and then winced as he felt his dry lips crack.

"You need rest, who can I tell about this?"

"Umm, you can tell Tony I guess he's gonna be mad if he finds out we didn't tell him"

"Ok" Loki closed his eyes, Peter guessed he was telepathically talking to Tony.

————
Tony was minding his business when Loki spoke to him. He turned around thinking they caught up but was surprised to see they were no where near him.

"Relax Stark, Peters senses are going crazy and he told me I could tell you"

"Ok, where are you I'm coming?"

"The darker part of the corridor when you turn right out of the store"

"Ok, but how are you talking to me?"

"Telepathy Stark" he said with an air of annoyance.

"Well I know that but how, and how am I able to talk as well?"

"I can read your mind, so you don't talk you just think. And I can inflict my thoughts into others so that's how you can hear me"

"Cool"

————

Peters eats really started to ring now, it had almost reached the level where he couldn't take it. And then it did, the fire alarms went off, and were followed by an announcement about testing them and to remain calm. His hands immediately went to his ears and he cried. It hurt so bad he wanted it to stop but it wouldn't, he could hear the blood pumping through his veins in his hands, in everyone's hands. The children were screaming bullets into his scull and the cool of the tile he fell onto felt like it was causing frost bite. The contrast from the cold and the fiery heat made him feel sick. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands pry his off his ears. And for a few second the pain made him scream but then it was gone. The noise, and a soft sheet of fabric covered him blocking out the heat and the cold. A nice temperature.

He eventually passed out from the whole ordeal and was carried back by Tony who ended up sitting on the floor near the seats in order to hold peter.

Five hours passed and peter was still fast asleep, as the planes started to pull up to the tunnels. Tony carries peter all the way to his first class bed and then he himself passed out.