Phantom pains

Peter Parker's leg was damaged beyond repair during the fall of the warehouse. Trapped under tons of rubble, his leg was crushed between the concrete ground and a steel girder. It took every ounce of his energy to lift that building off himself, and the fight after drained the rest. He swung away to hide on top of the boardwalk ride, but of course Tony found him. In good time too, he was losing blood and starting to fall unconscious.

———or a story in which Peters leg was amputated and he can still feel the pain——————————————

Phantom pains:
Phantom pain is a perception that an individual experiences relating to a limb or an organ that is not physically part of the body.

"Friday, locate the kid I know he's here" tony told his AI.

"Yes boss, he appears to be on top of the roller coaster to your left. I would hurry he is losing blood rapidly and has major nerve damage to the right leg"

"Shit, ok thanks fri" he shot off to where he saw the red and blue suit. Peter was right at the top, slowly slipping down until he was almost horizontal. "Hey kiddo, lets get you fixed up huh?"

"Mr'ark" the boy mumbled.

"Yeah it's me, god kid I told you to leave it. But I am going to say thank you"

"Of c'rse" Peter coughed, his leg shifting with the movement. He let out a whine of pain and tears sparkled at the corners of his eyes.

"Ok no more chit chat let's go" tony bent down and lifted the kid gently into his arms, trying not to move his leg too much. He flew off towards the compound and made it there in record time. He ran straight to medbay and told Friday to get Bruce and cho.

"Hey tones what's up, Friday said you needed me?" Bruce asked as he entered the lab. Tony had placed peter on a bed and deactivated his suit.

"The kid I told you about, he was hurt pretty bad"

"Ok I can take a look but I hope you called cho"

"Oh I did" tony sighed watching Bruce attach peter to the electronic vital signs monitor.

"He has the rapid healing right? So most of his injuries should be fine, but I'm going to take him for scans you can wait here"

"Ok" he watched Bruce wheel the bed towards the compounds radiology department.

"Ok kid, lets see what's wrong" Bruce muttered, he had been wanting to meet this kid for so long, but not like this. Tony hadn't stopped talking about how smart he was since he first met him and Bruce couldn't wait to let him help with gamma ray studies.

He waited for the scans to pop up and looked over them. "Ok Friday record data" Bruce cleared his throat and began observations, "Slight fractures to three ribs, one clean break, fracture in ulna and radius on left wrist, as well as a left anterior shoulder dislocation.  That's just the torso, Tony said leg? Oh yes, left leg has slight meniscus tear, oh god that was not the leg he was talking about. How did we not see this, oh right his suit is red anyway. Umm, so complete shattering of femur, I've never seen it this bad, Friday what are your thoughts, chances of keeping the leg?"

"Unfortunately Dr banner, I have run a set of scans on the tendons as well as bones and it appears the leg will not heal, even with Mr.Parkers advanced healing. If the leg is left infection risk is high and could kill him completely. My best recommendation is full amputation of the leg."

"Oh, poor kid he's so young too." Said Cho from behind Bruce.

"Hey, thanks for coming. These are his scans, I'm and I'm guessing you heard Friday's prognosis?"