Hello?

"Over here spidey, they're getting away" Clint shouted through the comms.

"On it" peter responded heading towards the far edge of the battle. He saw what Clint had been talking about, three aliens were running away from the battle towards their ship. he swung faster ignoring the burning sensation in his arms. He made it in time to jump down between them and the ship. Their surprise allowed him to web one up leaving two exposed. "I don't know what language you speak, but we can deal with that later" he ran at the smaller one and kicked it, using his webs to pull it away from the ship webbing it next to the other. There was just one more left, he sprinted towards it and saw it pull out a gun of some sorts. It didn't look like it shot bullets but he wasn't trying to find out. He dodged to the left just as what looked like a blue feather shot past him. Weird. He continued running until he got close enough to web the last one up. Making sure to secure them and alerted S.H.E.I.L.D. To his location. As he swung away he heard a truck pull up to the aliens.

"Nice job son" Steve said, "battles over now, be on the jet in 5"

"Yes captain"
"Yes sir"
"Sure thing cap"
"Yep"
"Don't tell me what to do capsicle"

"Tony you don't have to be difficult" Steve groaned.

"I know I'm messing with you cap, I'll be right there"

Peter swung towards the jet and landed inside. When he stood up he saw that everyone was there except for Tony, he did say he'd be right there.

"Ok team" Cap started when Tony stepped inside, suit dematerializing around him, "first good job, and second injuries I'm sure we've got a lot let's asses"

"Clints got a fracture on the left side of his clavicle" Natasha reported.

"Hey, Nats got a sprained ankle" Clint said.

"Alright, Bruce you good?"

"Yeah the green guys calmed down now, just hungry"

"Me too" Tony whined.

"Relax, are you injured? Who am I kidding you won't tell me, Jarvis status report"

"Don't you dare J"

"Mr Stark has a broken wrist, may I say this is like the eighth time that wrist has been broken. A bruised knee, and slight tearing of his iliotibial tract. And while we're on the topic of Mr.Starks health, he has been awake for over fourth eight hours and hasn't had a decent meal in 12."

"God Jarvis, anything else you want to spill?"

"Well sir-"

"STOP" Tony rolled his eyes.

"Ok, well we'll have scans done at home and rest for all of you when we get back"

"Peter, any injuries?" Steve asked, he was greeted with silence.

"Look kid I'm glad you're learning from me, but you need to not withhold medical information" Tony laughed. Still nothing. "Ok kiddo, I'm going to take your mask off"

"Tony let me" Steve said as he was closer. He reached down and slipped Peters mask off. His skin was paler than normal and he seemed to be sweating. With a closer look he appeared to be shivering as well.

"Peter?" Tony asked getting up and slowly making his way over. He sat down next to peter.

"Son?" Steve asked, "hello?" He shook peter slightly which caused him to collapse against Tony's side.

"Oh my god, WHAT HAPPENED?" Tony was freaking out.

"Jarvis?" Steve asked. Clint and Natasha just stared in shock.

"Bruce come here" Steve instructed, Bruce was already approaching. Natasha and Clint getting up, Nat leaning heavily on Clints right shoulder.

"Mr. Parker seems to have been poisoned, unfortunately I can not find the antidote as I'm not sure what the poison is. It appears to be from the aliens weapon indicating that it is not from this planet, would you like me to call him?"

"Yes please, hurry" Steve helped Tony lay peter down, his head on Tony's lap, feet on Steve's. Natasha Bruce and Clint were sitting on the other side, all attention on the kid.

"I'm here Stark what did you need" asked Loki.

"It's peter he was poisoned but it's not from earth."

"Ah I see, May I?"

"Yeah do whatever you need" Tony said.

Loki moves forwards and placed his hands just above Peter. "Oh"

"What?"

"This toxin is from a distant realm. It will take me at least four weeks to acquire, even with my abilities"

"Can he survive four weeks?" There were tears on Tony's face now. But he wasn't alone all the avengers had tears on their cheeks.

"He is strong, with his determination and help from the spider bite I do believe so. But he will get much worse, he will also wake up soon this is the first stage. I have to get going now, I'll be back"

"Ok, good luck" Tony waved as he watched the frost giant disappear.

"It's going to be ok tones, we'll keep him safe" Steve promised.

"Yeah"

"I'll keep track of the weeks" Bruce offered. "Week one starting"

They sat in silence until peter finally moved. His eyelids fluttered open and he groaned.
"Wha-"

"Shh, don't try and speak yet. You were hit with poison and Loki has gone to find the antidote, it going to take four weeks though. You will get worse before you can get better, but we are here for you. Anything you need just ask, we can make you comfortable until he gets back" Steve explained as Tony ran his fingers through his hair.

"O-k" Peter croaked out. "Can I sit up?"

"Yeah" Tony said and helped peter up, trying to ignore the way he winced. This was going to be a long four weeks.