𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter three. chin check.

Riley gets out of her car, and sighs meeting up with her partner at the back door of the rollup, downing her Red Bull, who asks, "Hey, you good?"

"Yeah. I just didn't get much sleep last night" Riley says, as they walk up the stairs and over to Adam who says. "No offense, though, I don't want you anywhere near her" as Al walks away from him.

"Does that mean you set a date?" Riley questions, as the three walk towards the bullpen.

"Uh, today's the 21st, so six months from today"

"Oh, man. Today's the 21st" Jay says.

"Yeah, it usually follows the 20th. What's up?" Riley asks, walking to her desk. Jay shakes his head and says, "Nothing"

"Alright, there are two unrelated wire investigations. Surveillance followed three of Area Central's top ranking gang targets, to this house on Carpenter" Hank says, pointing to the blueprint on the whiteboard, "Narcotics hasn't gotten anywhere with it. So command staff wants Intelligence on it. Roll out in five"

🌟🌟🌟

"We got the main eye" Al says, through his hidden walkie, as he and Adam are undercover as construction workers.

"We're set up in the north" Antonio says, as he and Hank are parked on the street.

"10-4. We got the south and a partial of the alley" Jay says, as Riley takes pictures.

"Copy. We got the west side. Partial on the other end of the alley" Erin says, as she and Jake are parked on the other side of the street.

"If anyone goes mobile from the house, we're in position for a take away" Antonio states.

"O, Ruzek, move closer, see if there's any movement in the house" Voight says.

"10-4" Olinsky says.

Riley lowers her camera, seeing someone in a yellow hoodie walk towards the house, making her take out her walkie and says, "Hold up. We got company"

"Who's this joker?" Antonio asks.

After a minute of seeing what this guy is doing, he takes out a gun and Jay yells, "Gun!"