𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter twenty one. an honest woman.

Riley grabs a water out of the fridge and goes to sit down at the table in Voight's kitchen and says, "I'm scared Hank"

"I know you are kid, but everything will work out"

"Justin has a four year service commitment and I don't know if I can do this on my own"

Hank rests his hand on top of the brunettes and says, "you're not alone. I'm here for you. And Erin, Lola and Rory"

Riley sniffles and says, "you're right. Criminals shooting at me I can take. But raising a kid?"

Hank stifles a laugh then says, "wait here a second" then he gets up and walks down to the safe in his basement.

Riley then heard a knock at the door, then hears it open, thinking it's Erin, she says, "Hey E"

But when there's no answer, she sees two random guys standing there and as she goes to grab her gun the big guy with a beard punches her in the face, knocking her down.

Hank closes his safe and locks it from getting out some money when he turns around to see two strangers standing there and he says, "you know whose house you're in right now?"

"We know exactly whose house we're in" the one with shaggy blonde hair says holding a gun, "now, open that box back up"

"Why don't you come and get it?"

The bigger one with dark hair and a bushy beard runs towards Voight with a crowbar, hitting him in the stomach. Voight then hits the big guy then pushes the skinner guy up against the wall with the crowbar digging his fingers into his eyes.

Then the bigger guy grabs Hank while the skinnier guy hits him in the stomach with the crowbar. Then when Hank falls to the ground the bigger guy starts hitting and kicking him.

The two offenders look up to hear footsteps from Riley and the bigger one tells the other, "get the girl"

The skinner one runs up the stairs and points his gun at the back of Riley's head who immediately raises her hands up.

"It's you again. Don't do anything stupid"

"Shut up!" He says, hitting Riley on the side of the head with his gun.

🌟🌟🌟

Erin walks onto the unit and Nadia says, "Hey, some guy from HQ called? Voight skipped a Compstat meeting? I tried but it went straight to voicemail"