𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter sixteen. a beautiful friendship.

Erin and Riley get out of their car and run into Annie's house where they see Charlie screaming in her face

Riley pushes the tall man out of the way as Erin goes over to console the blonde woman.

"She's fine!" Charlie says.

"Are you okay?" Erin asks and Annie nods her head.

"You're gonna wish you stayed out of Chicago, Charlie." Riley states.

"No, you're gonna wish that i'd forgotten all about Sandoval." Charlie says, making the three girls look at him in shock, "but I haven't, Have I? You wanna take me in? Let's go" he then holds out his wrists, "I'm happy to tell everyone what happened. Not five streets from here if I recall. Or hey, I got an idea. Instead of the past, why don't we focus on the future."

Erin looks at Riley and scoffs and says, "sure. What do you want? How much?"

"More than either of you can afford on a cops salary" Charlie says then takes out a piece of paper and hands it to Erin, "I'm gonna need both of the old Lindsays for this one."

Erin reads the paper and chuckles then hands it to her sister who scoffs and says, "you must be out of your mind."

"Really? I tried playing nice guy and kept my mouth shut for you three. And what did it get me? 12 years wandering the wilderness while you two got to play cop, and you raised my son"

Riley and Erin push back on his chest and Erin yells, "don't touch her!"

"Nah, not this time. I'm getting my payday. Or I run my mouth. I need that today" Charlie says before leaving.

"Please guys. What...whatever he needs. Just give it to him" Annie says, tears escaping her eyes as Erin brings her into a hug and Riley sighs.

🌟🌟🌟

Riley and Erin walk onto the unit and Jay says, "hey. Good morning"

Riley takes her coat off, putting it on the back of her chair and downing a Red Bull then says, "Morning"

"You okay?" Jake asks his partner, leaning back in his chair. Erin nods her head and says, "yeah"

Atwater walks onto the unit, being the newest member of the team and Adam says, "Atwater hey"

"Hey"